Ravenwood vs. CPA

UGArocks

QUOTE(UGArocks @ Apr 6 2007 - 01:45 PM) 826431368[/snapback]CPA has been playing some real pretty soccer. THey have ravenwood coming up next. How do you think this game will turn out. I think it will be a low scoring game that ends in either a tie or a win for CPA.

Nope...this will be 4-5 goal game, come on CPA beat BA 2-1, Do you really think that they can play

with Ravenwood? Raptors when easy, look for 2nd teamers to get a lot of playing time.

QUOTE(GREG141 @ Apr 6 2007 - 03:30 PM) 826431409[/snapback]Nope...this will be 4-5 goal game, come on CPA beat BA 2-1, Do you really think that they can play

with Ravenwood? Raptors when easy, look for 2nd teamers to get a lot of playing time.

CPA tied Ravenwood last year 1-1 when they had Blair. CPA is just as good if not better this year than last. I dont think Ravenwood will score more than 1-2 goals on CPA's defence. The BA game was near the beginning of the season. CPA has been finishing goals a lot better since then. Also BGA only beat DCA 3-1 and CPA killed DCA 5-0. CPA is going to attack Ravenwood with intensity and will not back down.

QUOTE(UGArocks @ Apr 6 2007 - 04:38 PM) 826431467[/snapback]CPA tied Ravenwood last year 1-1 when they had Blair. CPA is just as good if not better this year than last. I dont think Ravenwood will score more than 1-2 goals on CPA's defence. The BA game was near the beginning of the season. CPA has been finishing goals a lot better since then. Also BGA only beat DCA 3-1 and CPA killed DCA 5-0. CPA is going to attack Ravenwood with intensity and will not back down.

George Tanifum is now playing with the Raptors, and will have a break out game against his old school CPA. CPA is not as strong as they were last year only fielding 3 returning Seniors. Do not discount them though as they are ranked 24 in the state. It will be a good game they match up against us every year well.

QUOTE(DMID17 @ Apr 6 2007 - 04:52 PM) 826431476[/snapback]George Tanifum is now playing with the Raptors, and will have a break out game against his old school CPA. CPA is not as strong as they were last year only fielding 3 returning Seniors. Do not discount them though as they are ranked 24 in the state. It will be a good game they match up against us every year well.

I am looking forward to see Tanifum play. He contributed a bunch to our team last year. Is he playing left or right midfield?

QUOTE(DMID17 @ Apr 6 2007 - 04:52 PM) 826431476[/snapback]George Tanifum is now playing with the Raptors, and will have a break out game against his old school CPA. CPA is not as strong as they were last year only fielding 3 returning Seniors. Do not discount them though as they are ranked 24 in the state. It will be a good game they match up against us every year well.

At this point, I count 6 seniors on CPA's team.

QUOTE(DMID17 @ Apr 9 2007 - 05:14 PM) 826433288[/snapback]George is now longer playing for Ravenwood he is running track instead. Still going to be a hard fought game gl

Are you serious. We were looking forward to playing against him. Also their are 9 seniors on our team.