West vs Bearden

winner123

My Opinion is this is Bearden's game. West came out strong with a great nucleus of players from club , but as teams catch up by playing with each other more and more in games, West, will be a threat just not as big of one. Don't get me wrong they deserve lots of credits for their wins and lots of kudo's, I just see Bearden if they can finish their shots taking this one. Bearden has played enough hard games to play together and that is what WEST has had over everyone. In West's losses ,I am not sure about the shot count against Webb, but I know from the paper Farragut outshot them 14-7) and Bearden will do the same. IF West can get the early lead and sit on it, that is their only chance to me. West has done a great job though and deserves every bit of credit it gets, but like I said this is Bearden's game

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Walter07 @ Apr 9 2007 - 08:10 PM) 826433370[/snapback]Bearden is just too big and strong. 2-0 Bearden

And the winner is:

Bearden 2 Knox West 0

Game was closer than score. Second goal came within 5 minutes of the end. West kept pushing the entire game.

QUOTE(shoehp @ Apr 10 2007 - 09:12 PM) 826434259[/snapback]And the winner is:

Bearden 2 Knox West 0

Game was closer than score. Second goal came within 5 minutes of the end. West kept pushing the entire game.

It was a close game, but Bearden scored in less than 5 minutes of the 1st half. I wouldn't call this a game....it was more like kick-ball that turns into 647 throw-ins!!! Most of the game was one throw-in after another. That Tanner kid for West can be dangerous- on the other side for Bearden- Ceasar Ruiz can also fling the thing!! It was a strange game, the ref was so one-sided it was a joke. He allowed West to plow through the backs of the Bearden players over and over- If Bearden had any contact--FOUL!! It was typical of Chuck...or as the Bearden parents call him- the Farragut ref!! This isn't a jab at Farragut, it's just that this guy seems to always ref their games (when they are at Farragut). I have seen him be just as biased against Farragut as he was against Bearden tonight! I can't figure that guy out, some days he is great, some days he is terrible. In this game he was the latter!!!

I expect that he will be the centrer ref for the Bearden VS Farragut game.