Rankings ?

slits-shady

QUOTE(StateChamps07 @ Apr 8 2007 - 08:35 PM) 826432646[/snapback]sorry MANU..Brentwood will be overrated until they actually prove themselves. MJUHB is doing a great job with the rankings and its good that brentwood is not at the top b/c they cant compete with the teams from the west

well id say a 1-1 draw with cbhs is a pretty decent result and it looks like the majority of the top teams this year are out east but good call bradley i love how you cant help but talk about yourself on here and how over rated you think brentwood is when you play for them

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(soccermaster3000 @ Apr 8 2007 - 09:36 PM) 826432713[/snapback]well id say a 1-1 draw with cbhs is a pretty decent result and it looks like the majority of the top teams this year are out east but good call bradley i love how you cant help but talk about yourself on here and how over rated you think brentwood is when you play for them

owned

QUOTE(soccermaster3000 @ Apr 8 2007 - 09:36 PM) 826432713[/snapback]well id say a 1-1 draw with cbhs is a pretty decent result and it looks like the majority of the top teams this year are out east but good call bradley i love how you cant help but talk about yourself on here and how over rated you think brentwood is when you play for them

haha leedle..its called i like to say that stuff so our team and get upset off about it..

and how about you use 1 name and not 3 soccermather3000,gk2008, and happypappy something..

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(ManU90 @ Apr 8 2007 - 03:53 PM) 826432437[/snapback]"skill for skill they way outclass Brentwood". i dont know how you can say that seriously. brad jacobs,tomi hommonay,danny rayburn,jordan leedle,dave dermody,wally dant,michael giordano. that's a pretty solid group of players from brentwood. if you can name a group from overton better than that than i'll admit i was wrong.

in addition, brentwood has tied CBHS(a very good team) and beat BGA 3-1. those a 2 very respectable results. brentwood should definitely,in my opinion, be ranked higher.

what happened to Brentwood ?????????

QUOTE(slits-shady @ Apr 17 2007 - 12:20 PM) 826439446[/snapback]what happened to Brentwood ?????????

Brentwood is 8-0-2 and getting ready for a big match with Gallatin Friday night. Should be a good one as Gallatin is experiencing a very good year also. As far as district Brentwood would be considered one of the top two or three as usual and hopes to take home their fifth district title in a row with a team that is still looking to play their best soccer of the year. Hopefully they'll peak at the right time and be able to make it out of the tornament which promises to be one of the most competitive in the state. At least two high quality teams will be sitting at home at the conclusion of the district. If any team doesn't bring their best game they will be in trouble.

MJUHB

Rankings....evryone seems to have an opinion. Perhaps you can clear their minds or provide bait for another 13 pages of jibber.

Are the rankings you post (1) the way the teams would be ranked if the season were over at that point in time (games played, stangth of opponent, etc)

OR

Are they your best estimate as to how the teams will be ranked when the finals are played and the last game is over?

(Keep up the good work)