does lexington have a shot at state

TNSportFan1

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Blue and Gold @ Apr 9 2007 - 09:48 PM) 826433561[/snapback]Lexington has a hole in there line-up. Got to get a stronger bat in the 2 slot.. Pitching is going to be a issue come play off time.

If they do make it to the Murf. I see them having trouble. But who knows right now. Good Luck to the Tigers the rest of the season.

i think your wrong there the problem will be getting there i think once they are at the state tourny. they will walk threw with no problems but they got to get there .......they have one of the best teams in west tn

QUOTE(Titans02 @ Apr 10 2007 - 11:01 AM) 826433905[/snapback]Huntingdon's 4th pitcher shut them down pretty good... 3 Runs in 8 innings

Colton did and has been pitching great, but he came out after the fifth to give way to Crocker. I was more refering to the spankings that they put on the other teams in the tourneys pitchers. 14 runs in one inning against the team from Ky. Hardly any errors, mostly hits. At times they can really light it up.

QUOTE(TNSportFan1 @ Apr 9 2007 - 09:53 PM) 826433569[/snapback]i think your wrong there the problem will be getting there i think once they are at the state tourny. they will walk threw with no problems but they got to get there .......they have one of the best teams in west tn

Not if they run into USJ. Any talk of the best AA baseball team in West TN starts and ends with the Bruins.

QUOTE(TheBoredGuy @ Apr 10 2007 - 01:28 PM) 826434019[/snapback]Not if they run into USJ. Any talk of the best AA baseball team in West TN starts and ends with the Bruins.

And Goodpasture from middle tn. There will be no walking on anyones part in the AA state championship.