Where to find good indoor shoes in K-ville

frommy

QUOTE(frommy @ Apr 11 2007 - 11:30 AM) 826434898[/snapback]I go to UT and need some cheap indoor shoes, but I don't know about any soccer stores in the Knoxville area. You have any recommendations?

Soccer USA is the best (and only) soccer store in Knoxville. Go to the Campbell Station exit, head left all the way to Kingston pike, take a right, and turn into the Kohl's shopping center. It is on the right side.

If you want "cheap", Dick's Sporting goods usually has a minor selection, but they aren't usually cheap in price (they don't really carry top of the line, but they seem to charge for top of the line)

The best solution, if you don't want to go to Soccer USA, is to order off of Eurosport and have them shipped. Usually they have some really good deals on some shoes on sale.

Hope that helps.

QUOTE(frommy @ Apr 11 2007 - 01:30 PM) 826434898[/snapback]I go to UT and need some cheap indoor shoes, but I don't know about any soccer stores in the Knoxville area. You have any recommendations?

I just bought a pair of adidas Predator Absolion indoor shoes off of BigSoccershop.com. only $45 and a solid pair of shoes. cant beat that price.

QUOTE(frommy @ Apr 11 2007 - 12:30 PM) 826434898[/snapback]I go to UT and need some cheap indoor shoes, but I don't know about any soccer stores in the Knoxville area. You have any recommendations?

Get Brett to buy you some and send them up!

QUOTE(keano @ Apr 11 2007 - 12:56 PM) 826435032[/snapback]Get Brett to buy you some and send them up!

I would but he might rub off on em if he touched em and I can't take that chance /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I'll run to soccer usa since I need em by tomorrow.

QUOTE(frommy @ Apr 11 2007 - 02:56 PM) 826435095[/snapback]I would but he might rub off on em if he touched em and I can't take that chance /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I'll run to soccer usa since I need em by tomorrow.

Yea you are right, unless you were thinking of kicking field goals for UT I wouldnt want Brett's magic to rub off on a pair of shoes.