West/Maryville

NedNatterjack

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(NedNatterjack @ Apr 12 2007 - 08:46 PM) 826436241[/snapback]I have heard so much about the Bearden/Farragut game. I figured I'd give everyone a breather and see if anyone has predictions on the West/Maryville game. Both teams are coming off tough losses to Bearden and South Doyle.

I say 1-0 West, B/c West will control the middle. Maryville seems to create everything in the middle so as long as West controls it then they will win the game

QUOTE(NedNatterjack @ Apr 12 2007 - 09:46 PM) 826436241[/snapback]I have heard so much about the Bearden/Farragut game. I figured I'd give everyone a breather and see if anyone has predictions on the West/Maryville game. Both teams are coming off tough losses to Bearden and South Doyle.

I love this topic!! I think this should be a great game. Both teams have some really good players. I have seen West play 4 games this season and I have seen Maryville play 3 games this year. They both have their players, but the player that I have seen be the most consistent for Maryville is that short defender for Maryville named Pugh. That kid is incredibly smart and he starts play for them nicely all the time. That could be the problem, the ball gets down to him a lot. On the other side West has a lot more players that stike out. That Tanner kid has a dangerous throw in, but that is not the only thing he does well, that kid is very strong on the ball and can rip one when he gets the chance! The outside mid named McElroy or Cat, is another very solid player...and I am glad to see that he hasn't went under any players in the last 2 games I watched. (This had me really agitated and mad) The player that stands out the most...and seems to have a lot of comments, is the McCoy kid. I have yet to see him play a weak game, he is very smart with the ball, he is not selfish and he can crush a ball! He is way, way better than I thought he would be!!

It is because you this that I predict:

West-3

Maryville-1

Good luck to both teams!!

(Sorry for the prediction Maryville)

Is this game on Friday as well?? I am also going to have to go w/West on this one. Having played both, west has more talent and fitness. Maryville may be able to hold them off for a little while, but they will get tired and allow some goals. west's midfield(middle and outside) will be the difference in the game and result in a west 3-0 victory.