Portland vs. Station Camp

soccerfreak98765

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(soccerfreak98765 @ Apr 15 2007 - 11:58 AM) 826437854[/snapback]the game will be played tuesday, 4/17 at portland.

any predictions?

Station Camp is the one team on Portland's regular season schedule that poses the biggest threat, not because they are better, but because they have the weapons to take advantage of some of Portland's weaknesses (not revealing them as SC will have to find out for themselves). Both teams have big time offensive threats, though I think SC might be stronger in the defensive third. Someone will score on a PK, which will really annoy the other team in a 1-1 tie.

QUOTE(soccerislife8944 @ Apr 16 2007 - 09:20 PM) 826438979[/snapback]I don't think I have the guts to make a call on this one. it'll be close. a very possible tie. talk to me when the game is over. there will be plenty to talk about

Station Camp will most likely win this game.... the score at the end of this game will be 3 -0 station camp . portland does not have the attacking power to be affective against schs d- fense,,,,....,,,...

QUOTE(4soccerplaya10 @ Apr 17 2007 - 09:07 AM) 826439318[/snapback]Station Camp will most likely win this game.... the score at the end of this game will be 3 -0 station camp . portland does not have the attacking power to be affective against schs d- fense,,,,....,,,...

i agree... station camp is the stronger team by far. potland well not be able to stop the schs forwards, and if portland has the same keeper they had in indoor there will def be a lot of goals scored tonight!!!

QUOTE(drummerkid2007 @ Apr 17 2007 - 11:14 AM) 826439398[/snapback]i agree... station camp is the stronger team by far. potland well not be able to stop the schs forwards, and if portland has the same keeper they had in indoor there will def be a lot of goals scored tonight!!!

Arrogance will defeat you long before Portland will. I think it's a major mistake just assuming you're going to steamroll over this team.

Best of luck to you guys, though.

QUOTE(No1ScoresOnMe @ Apr 17 2007 - 09:30 PM) 826439824[/snapback]Looks like I lucked out in my prediction. Congrats to the Panthers. Tough luck, S.C., but arrogance is such a killer sometimes.

sorry to say 'No1ScoresOnMe' but station camp played a very excellent game not very arrogant, but were unable to finish their chances and portland did great game!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(anthony4 @ Apr 17 2007 - 09:34 PM) 826439835[/snapback]sorry to say 'No1ScoresOnMe' but station camp played a very excellent game not very arrogant, but were unable to finish their chances and portland did great game!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to them. I was actually referring to the posts before the game stating that S.C. was going to walk away with this one with a 3 goal lead...