14-u AAU Eastern Substate

QUOTE(Turtle @ Apr 15 2007 - 03:04 PM) 826438010[/snapback]How bad did the Heat lose to the Travelers Saturday? I heard, the Heat played them close. Can you give some information on this.

Travelers were ahead by 14 half way through the 3rd and seemed to let up. There was no quit in the Heat and they made a big run and went up by about 6. The Travelers coach called time out (at the expense of a clip board) and gave the team a "motivational speach". It seemed to work as the Travelers came out and regained the lead to win by 6 or 8. I don't remember the score. The Heat played hard and never let up.

QUOTE(bigyomca @ Apr 18 2007 - 08:52 AM) 826440172[/snapback]The Stallions are playing in the Central-North sub-state.

The War Eagle players were added to the Y roster along with some newcomers.

big y what is going on in the other age divisons for the YOMCA i heard that the war eagles (frank harris) team split up is that true if so what team is he coaching. and who is on the 16 under y teams

QUOTE(Rebelsman @ Apr 17 2007 - 11:47 AM) 826439367[/snapback]Travelers were ahead by 14 half way through the 3rd and seemed to let up. There was no quit in the Heat and they made a big run and went up by about 6. The Travelers coach called time out (at the expense of a clip board) and gave the team a "motivational speach". It seemed to work as the Travelers came out and regained the lead to win by 6 or 8. I don't remember the score. The Heat played hard and never let up.

Thanks! That's kind of shocking considering the HEAT team is just made up of players from mainly South Doyle Middle School and the Travelers have 2 area players and the rest are from outside of Knoxville.