who are the most underrated teams in the state

liverpool fc 8

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(woSammoth @ Apr 23 2007 - 06:41 AM) 826443207[/snapback]Hume Fogg and FRA are two underrated teanms from middle Tennessee. Hume Fogg beat USJ (#1) 4-0, and FRA beat Pigeon Forge (#11) 4-1, neither teams have been moved up or down in the Tennessee A/AA rankings.

I believe they will in the Eurosport poll which comes out on Tuesdays. While Mjuhb does a great job, it is one person's opinion (of which people take way too seriously). The Eurosport poll is tabulated by votes from the coaches themselves state wide. We send in our votes on Sunday, and they are evaluated and posted on Tuesday.

QUOTE(woSammoth @ Apr 23 2007 - 07:41 AM) 826443207[/snapback]Hume Fogg and FRA are two underrated teanms from middle Tennessee. Hume Fogg beat USJ (#1) 4-0, and FRA beat Pigeon Forge (#11) 4-1, neither teams have been moved up or down in the Tennessee A/AA rankings.

Agreed, both those teams are very strong, and both rocked the tournaments they attended.

QUOTE(ValenciaESP @ Apr 23 2007 - 12:00 PM) 826443422[/snapback]Agreed, both those teams are very strong, and both rocked the tournaments they attended.

fra is not underated they did beat pigeon forge but who have they played. fra played i this weekend in the USN tournament and played well but they were in the weaker bracket in the finals they lost 2-0 to independence the game could have benn 4-0 or but after getting up 2 indy made sure to keep the shutout, they had very few quality shots anywhere near the eighteen most oppurtunities came on corners and independence won the ball more than a majority of the time, fra ia a quality team but does not step up when they have a chance to make a statement.

QUOTE(multisport66 @ Apr 23 2007 - 10:10 AM) 826443374[/snapback]Portland I think are being overlooked by some

since we speak so much of under rated teams why don't we talk about who all is over-rated this year

it seems to me it is the same teams with the weak districts that become ranked and stay there all year and this has been going on for some time but obviously we see every year that these teams don't even make it out of their district and might not even be on top of their district and now this year i am seeing teams in AAA teams that are playing everyone and losing most of them but that makes them ranked ? i don't get the ranking system and maybe i am not supposed to but it seems that if it wasn't all the same coaches picking the rankings every year we might see these get mixed up and the rankings should not be balanced between east middle and west the east is obviously stronger when it comes to soccer and it has definately shown the past 8-10 years and still the rankings have them balanced it seems like the coaches who are voting are trying to make their friends happy when they vote instead of doing it legitimately

QUOTE(BigG @ Apr 23 2007 - 07:54 AM) 826443216[/snapback]I believe they will in the Eurosport poll which comes out on Tuesdays. While Mjuhb does a great job, it is one person's opinion (of which people take way too seriously). The Eurosport poll is tabulated by votes from the coaches themselves state wide. We send in our votes on Sunday, and they are evaluated and posted on Tuesday.

Do you think that most coaches (not yourself and a few others) really have a good idea of the team's across the state? In their side of the state? perhaps in their district?