Chatt area chat (postseason predictions)

CSAS Soccer

QUOTE(Boys II Men @ Apr 25 2007 - 09:30 AM) 826444970[/snapback]Lets be honest here. It will be between Notre Dame and CSAS. CSAS is probably one of, if not the best teams in the city. Notre Dame will surely be equally competitive. It will be interesting to see who comes out on top.

Notre Dame is the best team in the region with second place going to either CSAS or CCS since they tied 1 to 1 during the year. It's a shame CSAS didn't play Notre Dame during the regular season.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't make any predictions until the bracket is set with the sectional rounds when we'll play the A/AA Bracket contest again. (other divisions can make their own if they want)

I will say that Notre Dame, CCS, and CSAS all could win, lose, or tie to each other on any given night. It's that close.

QUOTE(cubsfan123435 @ Apr 25 2007 - 05:23 PM) 826445257[/snapback]Sequoyah was never dominating in the Sweetwater game. Sweetwater was winning the whole game and was in control except for the last 5 minutes. We also palyed that game without 4 staters! Sweetwater also just killed William Blount 6-2 who just beat Sequoyah 4-0.

Sequoyah at points would keep the ball on the attacking side for 15-20 minutes. Adrian would make a nice run ever once in awhile, or danny would do something. But usually, we'd just get it back to our side quickly. If Sweetwater was winning the whole game, how would we have came from 2-0 to tie it???

And Sequoyah played the WB game where there coach, there fans, and there players were taunting us the whole game. They got us upset. And we were missing the cornerstone of our defense. It was clearly one of our worst games, as we started playing selfishly.

Don't get me wrong man. Sweetwater can be a very very good team. Danny and Adrian, two of the best players i've ever saw. There is a ton of talent on that team. Which this is one reason i will never say sweetwater stinks. Simply cause they don't.

You should expect to win, anything can happen on any given night.

Eh... That sounded different then i meant. I mean were not expecting to got there and have an easy match. Which think, and know, we can win, just we also realize it's gonna be a hard match.

QUOTE(CCSMAN @ Apr 25 2007 - 02:56 PM) 826445239[/snapback]Notre Dame is the best team in the region with second place going to either CSAS or CCS since they tied 1 to 1 during the year. It's a shame CSAS didn't play Notre Dame during the regular season.

Why don't they play each other in the regular season? Aren't they in the same district? Is there some kind of divisional alignment in that district?

QUOTE(CSAS Soccer @ Apr 26 2007 - 07:20 PM) 826446297[/snapback]--"how does csas' district standings look today?"

W-L-T ConferenceW-L-T

CSAS 8-0-2 6-0-0

Sweetwater 4-8-2 4-2-1

Sequoyah 6-2-1 3-1-1

McMinn Central 5-6-1 3-2-1

Boyd-Buchanan 2-4-2 2-1-1

Grace 5-7-0 2-4-0

Tellico Plains 2-7-1 1-4-0

Tyner 0-6-0 0-6-0

Left out Brainerd. Boyd Buc is 4-1-1 with Sequoyah left to play.

"Left out Brainerd. Boyd Buc is 4-1-1 with Sequoyah left to play."

Those stats came from eurosportscoreboard. Brainerd, or you may mean David Brainerd, is not yet listed in Region 3 District 5 on that site. For that matter, neither is Silverdale. I'm not sure why, but it may be that no one is maintaining their records. All three of these teams are listed in A/AA 3,5 on the TSSAA website. Does Brainerd have a team? I have seen some scores listed for both Brainerd and David Brainerd in the local paper.