CSAS v. Baylor (Monday, 4/30) What do you think?

CSAS Soccer

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jon26 @ Apr 25 2007 - 10:50 PM) 826445624[/snapback]Going with Baylor 2....CSAS 0. However, our defense is doing great...our offense is still having trouble converting. Still going either Baylor 1 or 2 to CSAS 0. Looking for a great game.

Sounds about right. I will go with Baylor probably 1-0. Red Bank does not play that night so I will be there to watch.

Looking forward to a great game. I think CSAS has a game tonight. Baylor plays Father Ryan tomorrow. But as of today these 2 teams lead the Chattanooga area in scoring defense. As of 4/27/07 Baylor has allowed only 2 goals the entire season and I believe CSAS is 2nd in this department allowing only 5 goals...if I am wrong on the CSAS stat let me know. Point is they obviously both have strong defenses so I look for a low scoring game and Baylor to win.

How did CSAS do today against Sequoyah? Baylor vs CSAS should be a great game.

CSAS 4 Sequoyah 0

We played everyone in the second 40, including several JV players added to the roster for this game. We were missing a few starters, so we were not at top form. Monday should be a good match. I'm curious to see how our presentation matches up with what I saw from Baylor in their game with McCallie.

Should be an awesome game. Baylor has allowed just 3 goals all season which is the best in Chattanooga and from my checking around possibly the state. CSAS has allowed just 5 goals this season and trails only Baylor in this stat. Looks like it will be a great defensive matchup between 2 great teams. Picking Baylor 2...CSAS 1.