best sophmores in 1A

wahlly81

QUOTE(MULEDOG @ May 2 2007 - 07:44 PM) 826450396[/snapback]my friend is a coalfeild man, they are 3 there he was talking about 2 lb's and a lineman, they had sorta popped up out of nowhere, do you know anything about them?

If its the ones i'm thinking of, they've played at Oneida since 6th grade. So maybe they've matured a little and thats why they've "popped up".

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(MULEDOG @ May 2 2007 - 08:46 PM) 826450335[/snapback]straight up, I was talking with a friend in oak ridge and he was telling me that the sophmores at oneida and greenback were

the most talented that both schools had seen in awhile, and that greenback has a really good looking running back but oneida has 2 monster lineman and a qb, sound like they both might be in the running next year or the year after. any truth to that tail?

it's all true muledoggy that and more

QUOTE(bulldawg 70 @ May 2 2007 - 09:23 PM) 826450366[/snapback]Hampton has a lot of upcoming sophomores that are talented enough to do really well during the seasons.

The running back that hurt his leg is he commimg back, what about that class, is the dogs mostly sr, jr, or what?

QUOTE(MULEDOG @ May 3 2007 - 03:48 PM) 826450983[/snapback]well p22 have you seen them or are you bragging about your team?

/

both. I've seen these kids since they were 5 they are a good bunch they may be a year away but then again they may be "right here right now". we'll know in a few months

QUOTE(wholder @ Apr 28 2007 - 04:11 PM) 826447512[/snapback]Hey dude, I kinda think you are from Wayne County? If you are, you need to realize that this past years Sophomore class at Mt Pleasant had 4 Sophmores on offense, that started, 4 Sophmores & possibly 1 Freshman, that started aganist Wayne County in both games last year. Offense had a FB, 2 Lineman & TE; defense had 2 Lineman, LB & S' that took care of business aganist you guys.

Point is that Sophmores can play up there with the upper classmen.

Another queston, do you play?

PC had a freshman starting on defense every game last year, and I'll be willing to bet that a freshman starts at WC this year. Isn't the Rice kid going to high school? And the other one the next year? Then they will be starting a freshman and a sophomore.

QUOTE(wahlly81 @ Apr 30 2007 - 01:19 PM) 826448420[/snapback]zion started 10 and 7 of them played both ways...thats one reason weve been no good, we dont have any experience

Then they will have experience as juniors & seniors. I hope you do better this year, don't like to see anybody get whooped up on all the time! PC has had their share of it too. Hang in there.

QUOTE(viking_fan @ May 3 2007 - 10:19 PM) 826451292[/snapback]PC had a freshman starting on defense every game last year, and I'll be willing to bet that a freshman starts at WC this year. Isn't the Rice kid going to high school? And the other one the next year? Then they will be starting a freshman and a sophomore.

Well, that would be kinda hard 4 Tyler Rice to do considering he QUIT football.........idk y b/c he really did have alot of talent but even when he was there we already had a startin qb Tyler Allen #7 he will be a junior this year and hes a very talented player although he will get alot better i think as the year goes on b/c of the experience factor but we have plenty of scrimmages this year so they should help.......ps u dont have to pick at Rice just b/c he left yall.....jk /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(wahlly81 @ May 1 2007 - 01:32 PM) 826449239[/snapback]zions upcoming soph. QB passed for near 1000 and there upcoming soph. receiver caught for 520 yards

what were his numbers completions/attemps/td/int?

i remember watchin the mtp game and the ca game.......it looked like he'd throw it to his recievers and it'd just bounce off there chest.....

QUOTE(wchs78 @ May 3 2007 - 11:08 PM) 826451333[/snapback]Well, that would be kinda hard 4 Tyler Rice to do considering he QUIT football.........idk y b/c he really did have alot of talent but even when he was there we already had a startin qb Tyler Allen #7 he will be a junior this year and hes a very talented player although he will get alot better i think as the year goes on b/c of the experience factor but we have plenty of scrimmages this year so they should help.......ps u dont have to pick at Rice just b/c he left yall.....jk /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

i believe he was complementing Rice not picking on Rice. Are you sure he quit?

as far as pc goes,

they have that corner cole campbell back, as a freshmen he did not give up any touchdowns, i watched the mtp game and he went over a 6 foot 3 kid to knock down a touchdown pass. he looks to be 5 foot nothing but he got up there.

they also have a two big soph. that will start on the line this year (last i heard)

Viking fan can probably tell us more about them.

QUOTE(Monkey Wrench @ May 4 2007 - 08:09 AM) 826451457[/snapback]what were his numbers completions/attemps/td/int?

i remember watchin the mtp game and the ca game.......it looked like he'd throw it to his recievers and it'd just bounce off there chest.....

i dont know his compleshion percentage(it was probably around 50% or so), but his line gave him no time to throw to the open receiver so he through ALOT of ints. his favorite receiver was injured during the c.a.,mtp,and huntland game (he had well over half his yards and broke his wrist)

QUOTE(punisher22 @ May 3 2007 - 11:09 PM) 826451284[/snapback]both. I've seen these kids since they were 5 they are a good bunch they may be a year away but then again they may be "right here right now". we'll know in a few months

let me know how things look, I will try to catch one of your games this year.