Too many tournaments

Rabble Rouser

QUOTE(pedo_29 @ Apr 27 2007 - 02:10 PM) 826446935[/snapback]didn't he say that SOMEBODY's number 4 and 5 pitchers missed an opportunity to pitch? I'm thinking he was talking about the other team?

So was David saying then....does he think that perhaps DB played 5 games that weekend and the other teams only played 3?

5 games = at least 5 pitchers to the best of my knowledge...and I should think all the teams there had ample opportunity to get pitcher's 1-5, or 2-6 or 3-7, in those games.... I know that DB played 13 total games from March 17 to March 30

I also know that Ooltewah played 11 games in that same period of time.

It would be easy to look at the other teams rosters and see how many games they played during that time frame as well.

If the opportunity to throw pitcher #4 and #5 is that important then why didn't they throw them that weekend... I know we did.

We even threw #6 and #7 pitchers that weekend. 5 games in 3 days can get a lot of pitchers on the mound for a team...I think once again like David said " he was just stirring the pot" those who can think on their feet can figure out that the teams were throwing #4 and #5 or over using #1 and #2 and #3 trying to get wins....

I suspect that David was just testing the water here on this thread to see who was thinking clearly and who is just in here to throw mud and making noise....

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic