Scouting Report on BGA

hahahaha23

so my team(Central) plays BGA this week and I have heard that they are pretty good. I read in a magazine called"On The Ball" that they have a kid named Stephen Morrissey(Sp?) that scored 22 goals last season and is an excellent player. and is it right they won the State Championship last year? So i am wondering if there is anyone that can help me out with how they play..I'd really appreciate it

QUOTE(hahahaha23 @ Apr 28 2007 - 10:09 PM) 826447697[/snapback]so my team(Central) plays BGA this week and I have heard that they are pretty good. I read in a magazine called"On The Ball" that they have a kid named Stephen Morrissey(Sp?) that scored 22 goals last season and is an excellent player. and is it right they won the State Championship last year? So i am wondering if there is anyone that can help me out with how they play..I'd really appreciate it

Yes, BGA is the defending Division II state champs, although that is about the extent of my knowledge on them. I attended a camp once where the current BGA coach was our coach for the week, and he is a very skilled coach, but as for the team itself, I can't really offer you any info on them.

QUOTE(hahahaha23 @ Apr 28 2007 - 10:09 PM) 826447697[/snapback]so my team(Central) plays BGA this week and I have heard that they are pretty good. I read in a magazine called"On The Ball" that they have a kid named Stephen Morrissey(Sp?) that scored 22 goals last season and is an excellent player. and is it right they won the State Championship last year? So i am wondering if there is anyone that can help me out with how they play..I'd really appreciate it

No one can give me any idea of how they play?!

QUOTE(hahahaha23 @ Apr 30 2007 - 07:58 PM) 826448644[/snapback]No one can give me any idea of how they play?!

we played them preseason and won 4-1. As for remembering how they play, the were and always have been really strong in the air. They are also really good at winning 50/50 balls in the air or on the ground, very athletic team. Thats about all i can remember though