9-AAA District Tournament

whooleyman07

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(flngrvy @ May 7 2007 - 05:05 AM) 826453235[/snapback]Don't call me whiney, but, why in the world after 25 years in existance in one of the wealthiest counties, (3rd I believe), in Tennessee, are the Beech baseball facilities simply put, horrible? There should be some restrictions on who should host tournament games and any school that has a field that looks like two drunk bubba's got on a dozier one night and decided to make a "field" "over yonder Bubba", shouldn't be hosting. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> It's crap and any defense is wrong on any level.

Since I have no idea what baseball mecca that you are associated with I, of course, cannot make a comparison. However, I will let you know that the Beech Baseball facility is one that has been built with the blood, sweat, tears and dollars of coaches, parents, booster club members and local sponsors. Unfortunately, Sumner County does not throw money at it's sports programs so we do not get the perks that some other county systems and local city schools do. You absolutely have a right to your opinion of our facility. However, you cannot begin to imagine how grateful we are to have a facility for our young men to play in. Thankfully you are not the person who determines where the tournaments are played, so we will continue to appreciate the opportunity to host the tournament each time that we are able to earn that honor.

QUOTE(justafanman22 @ May 11 2007 - 12:23 PM) 826457305[/snapback]Can you imagine playing in the Rossview-Clarksville game? What a thought. If you lose the game you have to go and face Hill at Mt Juliet. Don't want that. But if you win, your grand prize is a date with Sonny Gray and the Bulldogs. At least you can make some concession money.

HA HA basically a LOSE LOSE situation BUT these kids can be beat!!!