Passing league/7-on-7 tournaments

tdr1221

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ravenwood is hosting one on June 16. Contact Coach Rector at Ravenwood.

Vandy has one June 5 and 6. However, it may be too late to register for that one. Check with Vanderbilt football.

Those are two that I know of...hope that helps. All the best to your team. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(SACDAWGS @ May 4 2007 - 11:45 AM) 826451667[/snapback]Ravenwood is hosting one on June 16. Contact Coach Rector at Ravenwood.

Vandy has one June 5 and 6. However, it may be too late to register for that one. Check with Vanderbilt football.

Those are two that I know of...hope that helps. All the best to your team. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Ravenwood had to cancel due to lack of interest. Western Kentucky is hosting a tourney around the same time.

QUOTE(SACDAWGS @ May 4 2007 - 11:45 AM) 826451667[/snapback]Ravenwood is hosting one on June 16. Contact Coach Rector at Ravenwood.

You are correct about the Ravenwood 7 on 7 passing camp on June 16th. Response has been great as well. It's just about filled with high school teams from in and out of state.

QUOTE(rapbwood @ May 6 2007 - 03:27 PM) 826452933[/snapback]You are correct about the Ravenwood 7 on 7 passing camp on June 16th. Response has been great as well. It's just about filled with high school teams from in and out of state.

Ok, I'm confused...is the Rwood 7 on 7 happening or was it cancelled? /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

QUOTE(SACDAWGS @ May 7 2007 - 07:06 AM) 826453262[/snapback]Ok, I'm confused...is the Rwood 7 on 7 happening or was it cancelled? /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

It never was cancel. This is a confirmation.

QUOTE(tdr1221 @ May 8 2007 - 08:09 AM) 826454200[/snapback]It was assuredly cancelled as we got our registration money back with a note saying it was cancelled due to lack of participation.

Don't worry. Rapbwood's info isn't always correct...

I had asked two Ravenwood assistant coaches last Saturday night. They were not aware of any cancellation as well as I didn't receive any e-mail of cancellation through the normal channel of communication. If it has been cancel, I'm sorry about the confusion.