AC vs Seymour

dirtyd2

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(baseballss07 @ May 12 2007 - 12:14 PM) 826457993[/snapback]Two very good teams who respect each other and play good baseball. I say it'll prolly be a one run game like it usually is.

depends on who pitches for seymour cause i heard burge was pitchin for AC and he is very tough. i would have to say AC wins by around 3. i think the only way seymour has a chance is if they throw kyle and play some small ball cause Burge can throw it. Burge throws a lot like brentz from southdoyle and i saw where brentz throw a one hitter( i believe) earlier this year against seymour.

QUOTE(tnbaseball19 @ May 13 2007 - 11:35 AM) 826458431[/snapback]depends on who pitches for seymour cause i heard burge was pitchin for AC and he is very tough. i would have to say AC wins by around 3. i think the only way seymour has a chance is if they throw kyle and play some small ball cause Burge can throw it. Burge throws a lot like brentz from southdoyle and i saw where brentz throw a one hitter( i believe) earlier this year against seymour.

I believe that this is the most important game for both teams. Whoever wins this game in my opinion will go to state along with the winner of loudon and gibbs. I just dont see anyone from up north beating AC, Seymour,Loudon, and Gibbs. Not disrespecting Rutledge, PF, Elizabethton, and Unicoi Co. in anyway. I just dont see any of them beating Region 2 teams. Two of these 4 teams will be going to murfesboro.

QUOTE(Mel Clark @ May 13 2007 - 02:54 PM) 826458493[/snapback]I believe that this is the most important game for both teams. Whoever wins this game in my opinion will go to state along with the winner of loudon and gibbs. I just dont see anyone from up north beating AC, Seymour,Loudon, and Gibbs. Not disrespecting Rutledge, PF, Elizabethton, and Unicoi Co. in anyway. I just dont see any of them beating Region 2 teams. Two of these 4 teams will be going to murfesboro.

its all about coaching, and i havent seen anyone at the high school level manage a game like the coach from AC. man, he is intense! the eagles may be taking flight for the last time tonight WITH the mighty mavs playing in front of rowdy GUINN stadium crowd. leonard's losers in a close one, seymour.

QUOTE(jimmy dolan @ May 14 2007 - 11:54 AM) 826458936[/snapback]its all about coaching, and i havent seen anyone at the high school level manage a game like the coach from AC. man, he is intense! the eagles may be taking flight for the last time tonight WITH the mighty mavs playing in front of rowdy GUINN stadium crowd. leonard's losers in a close one, seymour.

Seymour came into AC and took care of business. From the first pitch to the last they were in control. AC is a great team and i have much respect for them.

QUOTE(baseballss07 @ May 14 2007 - 08:09 PM) 826459223[/snapback]Seymour came into AC and took care of business. From the first pitch to the last they were in control. AC is a great team and i have much respect for them.

the eagles shall fly again... seymour played a great game. the mavs hurt themselves a couple of times, but good teams take advantage of mistakes. and seymour, is a good team. congrats! the mavs are young and will get another shot with a stacked roster for the future.

i guess it is time for me to sit down and grab a bite of that good ole' anderson county humble pie. while reading through the good book last night i found a verse that seemed to fit the situation. "those who exhault themselves will be humbled and those who humble themselves will be exhaulted." i, right now, am humbling myself so that i may be exhaulted as the mavs bball squad takes care of business on their way to murfreesburo next march.

GO MAVS!! im out!

Seymour was overlooked by everyone around except fot the Anderson County players. Both of these teams have a lot of respect for one another. Seymour jumped on on AC early scoring 2 in the 1st Cody Church had a RBI double and Fields Fouse had an infield single to score. AC got lucky to get out of that inning with only 2 runs because seymour left bases loaded. Fellin led off a later inning with a single and Drew Fox followed with a single before cody church had a 3 run homerun. Kyle Koeneman only needed one run though the way he was throwing the ball. He gave up 2 ground ball singles and that was it. Big win for Seymour and tough luck to AC, too bad both of these teams could not have advanced because 2 great ball teams.