5/18 AA SUBSTATE GAMES

timbdp

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(timbdp @ May 16 2007 - 10:27 PM) 826460826[/snapback]westwood/sheffield loser at USJ

Bolivar at Marshall Co

DCA at Marion Co

Gibbs at Elizabethon

Meig Co at Goodpasture

Giles Co at Lexington

Dyer Co at westwood/sheffield winner

Rutledge at Seymour

who will win these games?

My opinions:

USJ over whoever they play

Marshall Co over Bolivar

DCA over marion

Elizabethon over Gibbs

Goodpasture over Meigs

Lexington over Giles

???? Dyer co game

Seymour over Rutledge

QUOTE(timbdp @ May 16 2007 - 10:27 PM) 826460826[/snapback]westwood/sheffield loser at USJ

Bolivar at Marshall Co

DCA at Marion Co

Gibbs at Elizabethon

Meig Co at Goodpasture

Giles Co at Lexington

Rutledge at Seymour

Let me begin by saying USJ has a very good team; I'm not taking anything from them or the teams they have beaten, but they may have an easier road to the state tournament in AA than they did in A. It will be difficult for them to ever NOT make the state tournament.

Let me begin by saying USJ has a very good team; I'm not taking anything from them or the teams they have beaten, but they may have an easier road to the state tournament in AA than they did in A. It will be difficult for them to ever NOT make the state tournament.

really, im not sure but i think usj has been to state in double and in single a for the past decade correct me if im wrong

QUOTE(timbdp @ May 16 2007 - 09:27 PM) 826460826[/snapback]westwood/sheffield loser at USJ

Bolivar at Marshall Co

DCA at Marion Co

Gibbs at Elizabethon

Meig Co at Goodpasture

Giles Co at Lexington

Rutledge at Seymour

Marshall Co.

Marion Co.

Elizabethton

Goodpasture

Lexington

Westwood/Sheffield winner

Seymour

USJ

This is a biased opinion but I feel very good about Marshall County going deep into the tournament. These guys are playing some good offense and have cut down on the silly mistakes that plagued them the last week of regular season and in the District tournament.

Best of Luck to The Marshall COunty Tigers -- Keep your Eye on the Ball and Put the Bat on the Ball

See ya Friday at Joe George Field.

Game time 7:00 PM -- Get there early or be in the center field bleachers

QUOTE(catsbackr @ May 17 2007 - 12:34 PM) 826461162[/snapback]Marshall Co.

Marion Co.

Elizabethton

Goodpasture

Lexington

Westwood/Sheffield winner

Seymour

USJ

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> catsbacker and timbdp, surely you don't really think that either of the Memphis teams are going to beat Dyer County? I believe last year the Memphis teams went a combined 0-4 and got outscored like 75-4. Pretty sure USJ and Dyer Co. are headed to state and would lay 10:1 odds on it!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Good luck to Lexington and Bolivar also!!

Westwood/Sheffield loser at USJ

Bolivar at Marshall Co.

DCA at Marion Co.

Gibbs at Elizabethon

Meigs Co. at Goodpasture

Giles Co. at Lexington

Dyer Co. at Westwood/Sheffield winner

Rutledge at Seymour

USJ

Marshall Co.

Marion Co.

Gibbs

Goodpasture

Giles Co.

Dyer Co.

Seymour

QUOTE(fanman33 @ May 16 2007 - 10:36 PM) 826460838[/snapback]Let me begin by saying USJ has a very good team; I'm not taking anything from them or the teams they have beaten, but they may have an easier road to the state tournament in AA than they did in A. It will be difficult for them to ever NOT make the state tournament.

I see what you saying Fanman, but I think it is much harder for them to get out of the district and then the region before they get a easy step. They were challenged much more this year and last year to get to the sub state level, than they were in 1A. Not to belittle the 1A at all, but the competition was just tougher to move up in 2A. Of course in the district last year, was Covington, and that was stout competition for everyone.

In any case, good luck to all the remaining teams.

QUOTE(ElvisUGA24 @ May 17 2007 - 03:01 PM) 826461281[/snapback]USJ

Marshall Co.

Marion Co.

Gibbs

Goodpasture

Giles Co.

Dyer Co.

Seymour

Gibbs wont have a homerun derby like they did against seymor, our field isnt 220 This bunch of cyclones are hungry and will come out and prove like they have all year /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />