5/18 AA SUBSTATE GAMES

timbdp

QUOTE(NEWSTANG @ May 17 2007 - 01:34 PM) 826461207[/snapback]/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> catsbacker and timbdp, surely you don't really think that either of the Memphis teams are going to beat Dyer County? I believe last year the Memphis teams went a combined 0-4 and got outscored like 75-4. Pretty sure USJ and Dyer Co. are headed to state and would lay 10:1 odds on it!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Good luck to Lexington and Bolivar also!!

Good thing for catsbacker & timbdp they didn't take the "LONGSHOT ODDS" you offered ! DC made short order of Sheffield allowed no hits, 1 base runner reached on error & DC came back with a vengance 15-0 in 3 innings. NEWSTANG you had a pretty safe bet on that one ! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(73choctawqb @ May 18 2007 - 11:20 PM) 826462526[/snapback]Good thing for catsbacker & timbdp they didn't take the "LONGSHOT ODDS" you offered ! DC made short order of Sheffield allowed no hits, 1 base runner reached on error & DC came back with a vengance 15-0 in 3 innings. NEWSTANG you had a pretty safe bet on that one ! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I could have used that extra $$$ at Murfreesboro next week. I hope I can catch one of ya'lls games next week. Congrats on being there.

QUOTE(NEWSTANG @ May 18 2007 - 11:29 PM) 826462537[/snapback]I could have used that extra $$$ at Murfreesboro next week. I hope I can catch one of ya'lls games next week. Congrats on being there.

I reckon their money just wasn't where their heart was ! LOL ! D C ' s "purty dang salty ! They're GONNA come to play ! I think this'll be a veeery interestin State Tournament ! Withe the teams that are in, I see it as an "Any Given Game" type tournament. USJ has a lot of talent FOR A FACT ! But on any given day with what I see NOBODY had better show up with less than their "A - GAME" !