Any chance Brentwood-Clarksville is competitive?

rebelj

QUOTE(rebelj @ May 18 2007 - 10:29 AM) 826461887[/snapback]I want to go to this one, but is there any chance the score would be remotely interesting or close?

Clarksville is a pretty good team this year but i feel they have been better in the past...and in my opinion they just probably wont have what it takes to match up with brentwood.

QUOTE(stamfordbridgesoccer @ May 18 2007 - 12:43 PM) 826461961[/snapback]Clarksville will lose, probably big.

I am for Brentwood, but I would love to see Clarksville lay it all on the line. They have nothing to lose, no pressure, and most people think it will be a blowout. They should get fired up and go out on a high note and battle hard even if its a loss. I have never seen a sectional game be 7-0 or 8-0 and dont ever want to. I thought all teams were supposed to be good at this stage of the tournament

Brentwood will score early and often. In the Hendersonville game the first three goals were scored with the "regular rotation" on the field. Goals 4 to 7 were by the remainder of the team.

Brentwood watch you ankles AFTER you pass, there was a lot of after the ball fouling by Clarksville. At about the 68th min. after the left fullback had been beaten and the ball was passed, he used both arms to strike the chest and followed through into the neck of the player who had beaten him. As the ball was already away neither the Referee or AR2 saw the violent conduct.

I still can't get over how badly CHS has lost their games this year. They used to be the kind of opponent that teams like Brentwood, Hendersonville, etc., knew that they would probably beat but that they could easily lose if they got complacent. Even during their down years, which were decent teams compared to this year's team, they were never beaten so handidly as they have been this season. I think Brentwood will cruise through the game. I hope to see them or Hendersonville win state. I'm sick of hearing about Bearden and Faragutt.

I, for one, am surprised they only lost 4-0.

Anybody know details?

How can Hendersonville shalack them 7-0, but Brentwood, the #1 ranked team the majority of the year, only in 4-0?

Did they put in reserves early after they secured the win, or did Clarksville just play exponentially better than they did against hendersonville?