Forrest vs. Whitwell

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(MidTnAg @ May 23 2007 - 07:05 PM) 826465566[/snapback]Forrest 4 Whitwell 3

Much closer than I thought. Whitwell played better than expected or Forrest played worse than expected.

Great game by two teams that are evenly matched. Both groups of fans were loud and rowdy. I wish Forrest the best of luck and hope the Lady Tigers get another shot against them. MTAg... nice prediction on the game since it came about right after it ended. LOL... Nostradamus you aren't. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(The Purple Paw @ May 23 2007 - 08:31 PM) 826465636[/snapback]Great game by two teams that are evenly matched. Both groups of fans were loud and rowdy.

MTAg... nice prediction on the game since it came about right after it ended. LOL... Nostradamus you aren't. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I don't think so. Look again. You assume incorrectly. I knew nothing about the progress of the game nor the outcome of the game until I saw the score on this Web site.

My assumption that Forrest would win was based on knowing that Forrest has the better team. Forrest would win 8 out of 10 games against Whitwell.

I stated on this Web site prior to today that Forrest was definitely the better team. The outcome was no surprise to me. The closeness was a surprise.

Nothing against Whitwell. They are definitely a very good team. It is just that Forrest is the better team.

QUOTE(The Purple Paw @ May 23 2007 - 08:31 PM) 826465636[/snapback]MTAg... nice prediction on the game since it came about right after it ended. LOL... Nostradamus you aren't. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

In my opinion, clearly all the better teams have won so far.

Thursday’s predictions:

Session 4:

East Robertson over Adamsville

Friendship over Whitwell

Session 5:

East Robertson over Friendship

TCA over Forrest

[Friendship is playing well and might overpower East]

QUOTE(MidTnAg @ May 23 2007 - 11:56 PM) 826465719[/snapback]I don't think so. Look again. You assume incorrectly. I knew nothing about the progress of the game nor the outcome of the game until I saw the score on this Web site.

My assumption that Forrest would win was based on knowing that Forrest has the better team. Forrest would win 8 out of 10 games against Whitwell.

I stated on this Web site prior to today that Forrest was definitely the better team. The outcome was no surprise to me. The closeness was a surprise.

Nothing against Whitwell. They are definitely a very good team. It is just that Forrest is the better team.

Lol, 8/10, i dont know if you watched the same game as i did. Forrest was down going into the last inning and won on two errors from Whitwell. Nothing against Forrest cause they are deff a good team. But if i had to guess it would be 5-5 or 6-4. but they arent deff not 8 out of 10 better than us.

QUOTE(MidTnAg @ May 23 2007 - 09:56 PM) 826465719[/snapback]I don't think so. Look again. You assume incorrectly. I knew nothing about the progress of the game nor the outcome of the game until I saw the score on this Web site.

You stated prior to today that Forrest would win their first two games EASILY (maybe the first but certainly not today). You also stated that TCA was the best (can't disagree there) then there was FCS,Forrest and E. Rob with Whitwell, Adamsville and USJ WAY WAY behind (WRONG again). Maybe you need to try and come to a game before you try to belittle Whitwell. I am finished with this thread....bottom line is that Forrest was the better team today and deserved their win. Congrats to them and good luck the rest of the way. I certainly don't want it to look like I am trying to take away from their victory. I just don't try to pass some sort of judgment on a program until I have seen them play in person a few times but not everyone is like that.

QUOTE(MidTnAg @ May 23 2007 - 10:12 PM) 826465729[/snapback]In my opinion, clearly all the better teams have won so far.

Thursday’s predictions:

Session 4:

East Robertson over Adamsville

Friendship over Whitwell

Session 5:

East Robertson over Friendship

TCA over Forrest

[Friendship is playing well and might overpower East]

I agree with everything except the East Robertson FCS game. I don't see how a team can beat someone twice in the season, be considered the underdog the third time they play them with the simple notion that they "might somehow overpower east"

I wasn't at the Forrest whitwell game but I did hear that forrest had a lot of base running mistakes. Not saying that forrest would win 8-10 match ups against whitwell. I'm just stating that Forrest is a very good team, and it's not like them to make many mistakes in one game. Good luck to all the remaining teams in the boro.