Christian Brothers vs Baylor

twinkletoes14

Christian Brothers 2-0 Baylor

CBHS will be able to spread that real tight diamond in the midfield that Baylor plays with. With the possesion type game that CBHS plays it will be tough for Baylor to handle. Having said that i want Baylor to win but CBHS will make the third time the charm, their players deserve a championship.

QUOTE(a_villa @ May 25 2007 - 09:52 PM) 826467293[/snapback]Christian Brothers 2-0 Baylor

CBHS will be able to spread that real tight diamond in the midfield that Baylor plays with. With the possesion type game that CBHS plays it will be tough for Baylor to handle. Having said that i want Baylor to win but CBHS will make the third time the charm, their players deserve a championship.

I really hope you are wrong but CBHS will definately be the favorite. I believe they have 12 seniors compared to Baylors 3. They have been to the championship game 6 out of the last 7 years so they are obviously very strong. But never rule out this Baylor team. They were never given a chance this year and have overachieved tremendously. Next year looks very bright for the Red Raiders. No matter what the score tomorrow Baylor can hold their heads high.

I am getting ready to leave. And look for an outstanding game with powerful Christian Brothers vs the story of the year Baylor. Anything can happen and CBHS will be favored and was favored to win it all from the beginning. But with the way Baylor is playing now anything is possible. Go Red Raiders!