Marshall Co State Champs: Fundraiser for Rings

CoachT

To the Marshall County and Lewisburg community:

Tori Richardson and Lyssa Wiles won the TSSAA State Championship last week in Class AA doubles. Tori & her coaches will be on WJJM (94.3 FM) tomorrow (Thursday) morning from 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM raising money for their state champ rings & maybe jackets. Please call into WJJM at (931) 359-6359 or (931) 359-4511 tomorrow morning to show your support.

CoachT is quite proud of Tori's accomplishments as she is the daughter of my niece (that makes me sound less old than calling her my great-niece). Tori reached the state tournament four straight years and teamed with Lyssa to win it all in 2007. And, yes, I will be contributing, too.

QUOTE(coacht @ May 30 2007 - 11:45 AM) 826469046[/snapback]To the Marshall County and Lewisburg community:

Tori Richardson and Lyssa Wiles won the TSSAA State Championship last week in Class AA doubles. Tori & her coaches will be on WJJM (94.3 FM) tomorrow (Thursday) morning from 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM raising money for their state champ rings & maybe jackets. Please call into WJJM at (931) 359-6359 or (931) 359-4511 tomorrow morning to show your support.

CoachT is quite proud of Tori's accomplishments as she is the daughter of my niece (that makes me sound less old than calling her my great-niece). Tori reached the state tournament four straight years and teamed with Lyssa to win it all in 2007. And, yes, I will be contributing, too.

CoachT, I heard your name mentioned on the radio this morning about

being kin to Tori. More than once I might add.

It was a good fundraiser with lots of community support. Just over $2000

in about 90 minutes time.

Lewisburg loves all its state champions !!!