16U State Tourney..............

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jim Harrick @ Jun 4 2007 - 08:28 AM) 826471073[/snapback]Anybody know the schedule and teams involved,,,,any thoughts?

Well the schedule was out but Idlewild and Flight dropped out. I think they have replaced 1 team but not the other yet...

Pool A

Memphis Y

Midstate Ballerz Blue

Franklin Rage

Thunder 2010

Pool B

Fire

Future Stars

???? Not sure who this is yet

TBD

If anyone needs s a copy of the schedule send me a email tennesseethunder@charter.net

I would like to see the TN Yomca Tigers take the open spot!! Balance out Pool B.

QUOTE(TheNatural @ Jun 4 2007 - 07:09 PM) 826471313[/snapback]Well the schedule was out but Idlewild and Flight dropped out. I think they have replaced 1 team but not the other yet...

Pool A

Memphis Y

Midstate Ballerz Blue

Franklin Rage

Thunder 2010

Pool B

Fire

Future Stars

???? Not sure who this is yet

TBD

If anyone needs s a copy of the schedule send me a email tennesseethunder@charter.net

I would like to see the TN Yomca Tigers take the open spot!! Balance out Pool B.

why did the flight drop out of the tournament... does anybody have any clue who they are going to add.... and that first pool is going to be tough i hope they add some quality to pool b

QUOTE(sports_fan @ Jun 4 2007 - 08:46 PM) 826471357[/snapback]TN YOMCA Tigers can't. They have to many players in team camps.

Pool A

W #1 Memphis Y

E #1 Ballerz

C #2 Rage

C#3 Thunder 2010

Pool B

C #1 Fire

E #2 Flight (Dropped out)

W #2 Idlewild (Dropped out)

C #4 Future Stars

The only team that is ranked (from dre's site) that can play AAU is Chatty Thunder.. The others did not play AAU-Celtics, Southeast Elite, Travelers, Midsouth Prospects. Any of those would be great filler teams!!

QUOTE(TheNatural @ Jun 4 2007 - 09:15 PM) 826471386[/snapback]Pool A

W #1 Memphis Y

E #1 Ballerz

C #2 Rage

C#3 Thunder 2010

Pool B

C #1 Fire

E #2 Flight (Dropped out)

W #2 Idlewild (Dropped out)

C #4 Future Stars

The only team that is ranked (from dre's site) that can play AAU is Chatty Thunder.. The others did not play AAU-Celtics, Southeast Elite, Travelers, Midsouth Prospects. Any of those would be great filler teams!!

The Thunder 16 is going to be a fill in team.......

Updated Tourney Schedule with no Idlewild and Flight

2007 SEAAU TENNESSEE DIVISION I BOYS’ BASKETBALL

16:U/10th GRADE STATE TOURNAMENT

JUNE 8th-10th, 2007

POOL A POOL B

A1 Central North #1 Tennessee Fire B1 Central North #2 Franklin Rage

A2 West #2 Tennessee Thunder-Crutcher B2 West #1 YOMCA

A3 East #2 Tennessee Thunder-Tinnon B3 East #1 Mid State Ballerz

A4 Central North #4 Tennessee Future Stars B4 Central North #3 Tennessee Thunder-15

All games will be played at Goodpasture Christian H.S., 619 Due West Avenue, Madison, TN. 37115

The home team is listed first, shall wear white jerseys and sit to the left of the score’s table.

SESSION I Friday, June 8th, 2007 Admission $5.00 per session (5 under free)

5:00 p.m. A1_____ vs A4_____ Tennessee Fire vs Tennessee Future Stars

6:15 p.m. A2_____ vs A3_____ TN. Thunder-Crutcher vs TN. Thunder-Tinnon

7:30 p.m. B1_____ vs B2_____ Franklin Rage vs YOMCA

8:45 p.m. B3_____ vs B4_____ Mid State Ballerz vs Tennessee Thunder-15

SESSION II Saturday, June 9th, 2007 Admission $5.00 per session (5 under free)

9:00 a.m. B2_____ vs B3_____ YOMCA vs Mid State Ballerz

10:15 a.m. A3_____ vs A1_____ TN. Thunder-Tinnon vs Tennessee Fire¬¬

11:30 a.m. A4_____ vs A2_____ Tennessee Future Stars vs TN. Thunder-Crutcher

12:45 p.m. B1_____ vs B4_____ Franklin Rage vs Tennessee Thunder-15

THE GYM WILL CLOSE AT THE CONCLUSION OF THIS SESSION.

SESSION III Saturday, June 9th, 2007 Admission $5.00 per session (5 under free)

4:00 p.m. A4_____ vs A3_____ Tennessee Future Stars vs TN. Thunder-Tinnon

5:15 p.m. A1_____ vs A2_____ Tennessee Fire¬¬ vs TN. Thunder-Crutcher

6:30 p.m. B3_____ vs B1_____ Mid State Ballerz vs Franklin Rage

7:45 p.m. B4_____ vs B2_____ Tennessee Thunder-15 vs YOMCA

SESSION IV Sunday, June 10th, 2007 Admission $5.00 per session (5 under free)

9:00 a.m. Game #1 ______#1 Pool A vs #2 Pool B ______

10:15 a.m. Game #2 ______#1 Pool B vs #2 Pool A ______

11:30 a.m. Game #3 ______#4 Pool A vs #4 Pool B ______ (7th/8th Place)

THE GYM WILL CLOSE AT THE CONCLUSION OF THIS SESSION.

SESSION V Sunday, June 10th, 2007 Admission $5.00 per session (5 under free)

2:30 p.m. Game #4 ______#3 Pool B vs #3 Pool A ______ (5th/6th Place)

3:45 p.m. Consolation Game ______ Loser Game 1 vs Loser Game 2 ______

5:00 p.m. Championship Game______Winner Game 1 vs Winner Game 2______

when will we get back to the days of everybody playing aau atleast sub-states and state tournaments?????? Everybody can make excuses but i know other states all reebok adidas and nike teams play sub-states and states now whether they go to nationals is a different story. i just think if you want to be ranked as a team then you need to play teams in the state to do that.

what does everybody think?????????????