Region 4 2A

singray

Everybody has certain games that they especially look forward to for one reason or another. It could be that its because of huge rivalries or district games that are so important. I have listed the games below that I look so forward to and why.

DCA To my knowledge this is the first time that Westmoreland has ever played DCA. I am looking forward to this because it is the first game of the season. DCA should present us with a good measuring stick on how successful we may or may not be. I expect a hard fault battle and a big crowd.

Macon County What a Rivalry between two towns that are only 15 minutes apart. Lafayette was handed the game last year on a bad call. Redemption should be in the air. There should be a huge crowd. The noise level will be big.

Gordonsville Very well coached team that is a good measuring stick. Gordonsville is probably the best 1A team in the state this year. Gordonsville won the game in 06 due to a touchdown being called back on the Eagles late in the fourth Quarter. Also should be a huge crowd.

Smith County What an atmosphere in Carthage. Two good teams facing off. If there is good Weather, look for a huge crowd. Smith County will will be trying to win the Region title back. Westmoreland will be trying to redeem itself to a heartbreaking 3rd round playoff loss to a good Smith County team. Both teams are coached very well. This should be the game of the Year in Region 4 2A. A lot of CoachT posters will be eating a lot of crow. I hope it's not Singray and Mr. Postman.

Guest Termite

All of em......

Livingston...1st game....3A team..........see what we got...

Gordonsville 2nd game.....should be one of the best 1A teams around.....a measuring stick....

3rd game on..............let's not get ahead of ourselves.......

But which 1 am I looking foward to......I'm ready for the 1st fall scrimmage..........

• 1 month later...

Game of the Year is Hog-Eye at York. You can throw the records out cause no matter wat it's goin to be one heck of a game. Fights at basket ball games, and every where else these two rivals meet. it's always intense and you can feel the hate in the air. Good luck to both teams and maybe this year the officals will be fair and not cheat york like they have the last 5 years!!!