CBHS schedule

wavelax1

dont know the complete schedule, but i would guess it would be quite a bit different than the past couple years, obviously, because of the shakeup in division 2, but also because the two year contracts Christian Brothers signs with non-d2 schools like raleigh egypt, carver and melrose are now complete.

i know ecs will remain on the schedule and is now a "region" game. i have heard st. benedict will be the homecoming game. melrose is the bridges bowl opponent. other than that, i have no idea who the brothers will be squaring off with this season.

i found out tonight that they play mitchell in addition to wooddale and ridgeway.as i try to piece together the schedule, the games i know they will play includeweek 0--melrose at liberty bowl.(after week 0, i have no clue as to the exact dates/locations of the games to be played.)ridgewaywooddaleecsbriarcrestmitchellst. benedict....other than these, i got nothing.

they play Ridgeway the week after the Bridges Bowl. Maybe the Roadrunners will have started practice or workouts by then.

does ridgeway have a game scheduled for week 0?