Scrimmages / Eagleville

8ManFront

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch!!!!!! No wonder we havent seen alot of Eagle fans talking it up. I guess theyre waiting for thier tail feathers to come back in.

Eagleville was no were close to scoring till the last series of the scrimmage. Then Walt had the under classmen in, but they never scored. They did not look sharp at all.

Ouch!!!!!! No wonder we havent seen alot of Eagle fans talking it up. I guess theyre waiting for thier tail feathers to come back in.

Most Eagles on here fans dissappeared after McEwen and Cascade loses. Before that you couldn't get through a thread without one of them running their mouths. When the going got tough the Eagles fans got the heck outta here. They flew the coupe.

Most Eagles on here fans dissappeared after McEwen and Cascade loses. Before that you couldn't get through a thread without one of them running their mouths. When the going got tough the Eagles fans got the heck outta here. They flew the coupe.

You are a TRUE EAGLE FAN, and a pretty cool Pred fan. Looks like the Preds might stick around.

I'm looking forward to a come back year for the Eagles. I do believe they can make the playoffs. I did not see them in the spring. I do know they have some good talent coming back. Maybe they can be the surprise team in the region like the 2005 team which went 6-1 in the region. If they find some leaders and get back some team chemistry they will be back in the playoffs. I would not put too much in a spring scrimmage plus Mt. Pleasant is loaded. Who will the Eagles scrimmage during camp.

You are a TRUE EAGLE FAN, and a pretty cool Pred fan. Looks like the Preds might stick around.

Thanks and your a heckuva Trojan fan! Those canadiens need to keep their hands off of my dang team! I like goforthegoal am hoping for a comeback year for the Eagles. Last year started well but it took a bad turn. Wow that MP/Cascade scrimmage sure looks interesting.