McKenzie Football

cptjack34

So just because you coached your sons peewee team that makes you a wannabe coach that knows everything. Goofball.

Hey MONSTERMASH, I know what you are up to. You are really a McKenzie fan and you are just stirring the pot to get us all fired up. We appreciate it.

And where is your partner 10 Team Dreamsicle?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey MONSTERMASH, I know what you are up to. You are really a McKenzie fan and you are just stirring the pot to get us all fired up. We appreciate it.

And where is your partner 10 Team Dreamsicle?

LEAVE NO DOUBT!

Free TACOS for everyone! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You are so full of yourself. Wow, you are the man. Guess that gives you the power to be critical to any team in America. You sure you didnt play in the NFL a few years?

Actually, what gives me the power to be critical of any subject is the U.S. Constitution. The same thing that gives you the same power. No NFL either sorry. At Miami one fall and UTM that spring. If memory serves me though, I haven't been critical of any teams really. You are the one doing that. Personally, I'm just sticking up for my team and coaches. I feel pretty comfortable talking with Rebel fans about the Rebel kick coverage or any other subject concerning our team. I wasn't even talking to you. Just kiddin' around with V&T1 on here and you chose to stick your face in the middle of it.

I never said I was any kind of GREAT player but, I did do my time on the field and do know a bit about the subjects concerning the game that I open my mouth about.

I won't be discussing any of this any further with you by the way. This kind of mess just ends up causing trouble in the end and it's not worth it to me. Besides, one can't argue with a broken record.

When is it that we get those free Taco's wannabe!!!!

There was something on TV last night (I think on one of the ESPN channesl) about some High School team somewhere (not in TN) that scored 72 points in one quarter!!!! I don't see how that's possible under any circumstances!!! The report went on to say that that team hadn't been scored on all season. Unbelievable!!!

At least what I got of the report went pretty much like that. I wasn't paying attention to it right at first.

I Don't know About All The Way But Things Look good So Far. Carr Isn't Making The Mistakes He Made Last year. He Aint Throwing it Up For Grabs. He's Being Smart if It Aint There he Runs it Himself. The Ground game Is Fueled By A Talented Runner And Offensive Line. Receivers Are Doing Well As Well. the Special Teams I Agree Need Some Work. And The Defense Is Solid. Now Barring A Complete Melt Down Or An Injury to A Key Player Like Our QB. I Say We Can Compete With Anybody. But The Big Difference This Year Than Last Is The Excellent Play Of Derrick Carr. And No Big Time Injuries. Last year We Had A Laundry List Of Problems. But This Year Things Are Alot Different. I Also Would Like To Add The Coaching Staff And The Success Of Previous Rebel Teams Has Given This Years Team Something To be Proud Of And Something to Build On. It's The Type Of Program that Kids Wannabe Involved In. Good Luck Rebels. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

I Don't know About All The Way But Things Look good So Far. Carr Isn't Making The Mistakes He Made Last year. He Aint Throwing it Up For Grabs. He's Being Smart if It Aint There he Runs it Himself. The Ground game Is Fueled By A Talented Runner And Offensive Line. Receivers Are Doing Well As Well. the Special Teams I Agree Need Some Work. And The Defense Is Solid. Now Barring A Complete Melt Down Or An Injury to A Key Player Like Our QB. I Say We Can Compete With Anybody. But The Big Difference This Year Than Last Is The Excellent Play Of Derrick Carr. And No Big Time Injuries. Last year We Had A Laundry List Of Problems. But This Year Things Are Alot Different. I Also Would Like To Add The Coaching Staff And The Success Of Previous Rebel Teams Has Given This Years Team Something To be Proud Of And Something to Build On. It's The Type Of Program that Kids Wannabe Involved In. Good Luck Rebels. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

I agree completely, I would just add that this years Rebs seem to very hungry.

GO REBELS

Good post Butchie and right on. Our Rebels have stepped it up this season all the way around and I'm feeling a lot better about our program and chances now than in the past.

When is it that we get those free Taco's wannabe!!!!

There was something on TV last night (I think on one of the ESPN channesl) about some High School team somewhere (not in TN) that scored 72 points in one quarter!!!! I don't see how that's possible under any circumstances!!! The report went on to say that that team hadn't been scored on all season. Unbelievable!!!

At least what I got of the report went pretty much like that. I wasn't paying attention to it right at first.

Don't know for sure when the Tacos are coming or if they are coming. All I know is that if there are 40 tacos and McKenzie has only 39 players then I'm gonna ask coach if we can share the last one. I have been saving this one pack of hot sauce I got at Taco Smell last year just for the occasion. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

So just because you coached your sons peewee team that makes you a wannabe coach that knows everything. Goofball.

You should have come over and let Duck coach ya. Your attitude might have been a little better and you might win more big games. Are you sure you were not trying to get a PO Box in McKenzie to play over here?

I agree completely, I would just add that this years Rebs seem to very hungry. GO REBELS

Where's the BEEF!

They Did The Mash http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

And It Was A Graveyard Smash

They Did The Mash

http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

They Did The Monster Mash

See 10 Team Dreamsicle Crying Over A Whippin.

They Did The Mash

Along With His Girlfriend Monster Mouth 99 http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

They Did The Mash

Hear Em Cry " They Ran It Up" http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

They Did The Mash

Mckenzie Did The Monster Mash http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10