McKenzie Football

cptjack34

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's us too

Dang Butchie and Tex,

Zone has sniffed us out now!!!!! I'm almost sure he's on to us!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I guess we're just gonna have to go over there and win this thing!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I also must say that I'm really glad to see Tater Head (aka. monstermouth) back in our corner. He's been one heck of a good luck charm for us this season!!!!!

We'll take all the MOJO we can get this week!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I'm not sure yet I want to shut him up!!! Good mojo ya' know!!! Maybe we can keep him "on board" thru next season too!!

If that works I'm going to take him to MacTown....................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If that works I'm going to take him to MacTown....................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Tex, all ya' gotta do is hammer his favorite team (whoever that is??) and he'll come over there on his own!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Tex, all ya' gotta do is hammer his favorite team (whoever that is??) and he'll come over there on his own!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We have one of them over here in Mac Town. And I can get him all fired up, He want to talk trash and tries to put the team down and say that he is a of the bigs fans.........................................I give him down the road...................

just take it from them and tell them if you want it come a get it.............................

The way South Pitt. talking is going to run back every kick for a TD the stop Mckenzie 3 and out then run the kick back for a TD all night................................ I don't see that happening do any Rebels fan see that happening.................

Clarksburg boys basketball says, Good luck Rebels. Bring a gold ball back to Carroll County we are pulling for you guys.

Thanks neighbors, there's prolly gonna be a lot of Rebel traffic thru ya'lls town tomorrow. I hope we're honking the horns and yelling out the windows coming back tomorrow night!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We will leave it all on the field tomorrow. We appreciate all the support from the county and area.