McKenzie Football

cptjack34

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to. 12:30 is a little early for me, don't want to get the kids out of school that early. I will be at the game though. Don't eat to many fried pickles.

Lol, We Fixing To Leave And Take Grandkids To The Zoo. And Then To Toot's Or Mcdonalds Thier Pick. And Then To Mtsu For The South Pitt Procedure. At About 3p.m. The Rebels Will Proceed To Kick Thier Butt. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Question for you Mav,

Where the heck are volsandtitans1 and wannab tonight. The Rebels are playing for a state championship tomorrow and they are nowhere in sight???

Heck, Butchie is even being quiet. Maybe they are out at the school!?

Duck,

I was out at the pep rally and then had to go to the middle school basketball game. Make no mistake, as you know, I have taught or coached those kids and I am as nervous as I can be. I agree with what you, Chip, Butchie and the Mave have said, its been a pleasure to watch this bunch of Rebels. And no matter what happens on the field, THEY ARE ALL CHAMPIONS in our book.

Its like I told someone at the peprally last night, we may be wearing our Whites up to The Boro but we will be wearing GOLD coming back!!

Go Rebels!!

One More Time!!

MRP!!!