McKenzie Football

cptjack34

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monsterman 99, Maybe You Can Get Your Gleason Girl Basketball Team In Ya'lls Football Uniforms. Maybe They'd Be More Competition To Our Rebels. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 What Was That Score Anyway? http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Did Ya'll Even Score In That Game? http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 A Whippin Is A Whippin And Being From Gleason You Should Know How To Take Em. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Show Some Class And Hush! South Pitt Trounced Us, And Howdy! But We Sure Had Fun Trouncing Ya'll. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 So Go Jump Off Something Tall. Like A Grain Silo. See Ya Next Season!!

Well we made it where over 70 other teams wanted to be and play for the state title so yes we won, won the region and all the playoff games and r=egular season but two, so yes we won and go REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well now what you say above is true. but that little statement u made in the beginning of the thread wanting a rematch not so much truth in that one. why does it seem every year, a mckenzie fan wants to say that the only reason they lost is because they had a bad game. 2 years ago against JCS: "Drew Hayes got hurt and we had a bad game." too bad he got hurt when yall were down by 21 with 2 minutes left and yall ran an offense like mt.pleasant, except instead of running it with marco every play, you threw it with Drew Hayes every play, and I mean EVERY play. Last year against JCS: "We played a bad game and would beat yall if we didnt throw so many picks." well did u ever think that those picks might not have been Carr's fault? I was at that game and those were some sportscenter highlight catches and they were a lot better than yall. And now this year: "We played a bad game and if yall wanna come play again come over to west tennessee and get whipped." What in the world? I have tremendous respect for Carr, Reeder, and Coach Comer at McKenzie, but it's fans like u who prolly tick those players off cuz you dont play the game, they do! They don't want u runnin ur mouth off like u know the future. Well duh you lost for having a bad game. 90% of the time the losing team has a bad game cuz the winning one had a good one. HELLLLOOOOOOOO!!!! And I agree with one of the posters in the other thread, if yall played a hundred times they would beat u a hundred times. McKenzie, u had a great season. Enjoy it, don't make it seem like u didnt accomplish anything. And don't belittle the team that did win. They won fair and square and yall lost fair and square. They were better. They had a better gameplan. But there is no doubt in my mind that the best 2 teams in 1A played in Murfreesboro on December 7th of 2007. Congratulations McKenzie.

Well now what you say above is true. but that little statement u made in the beginning of the thread wanting a rematch not so much truth in that one. why does it seem every year, a mckenzie fan wants to say that the only reason they lost is because they had a bad game. 2 years ago against JCS: "Drew Hayes got hurt and we had a bad game." too bad he got hurt when yall were down by 21 with 2 minutes left and yall ran an offense like mt.pleasant, except instead of running it with marco every play, you threw it with Drew Hayes every play, and I mean EVERY play. Last year against JCS: "We played a bad game and would beat yall if we didnt throw so many picks." well did u ever think that those picks might not have been Carr's fault? I was at that game and those were some sportscenter highlight catches and they were a lot better than yall. And now this year: "We played a bad game and if yall wanna come play again come over to west tennessee and get whipped." What in the world? I have tremendous respect for Carr, Reeder, and Coach Comer at McKenzie, but it's fans like u who prolly tick those players off cuz you dont play the game, they do! They don't want u runnin ur mouth off like u know the future. Well duh you lost for having a bad game. 90% of the time the losing team has a bad game cuz the winning one had a good one. HELLLLOOOOOOOO!!!! And I agree with one of the posters in the other thread, if yall played a hundred times they would beat u a hundred times. McKenzie, u had a great season. Enjoy it, don't make it seem like u didnt accomplish anything. And don't belittle the team that did win. They won fair and square and yall lost fair and square. They were better. They had a better gameplan. But there is no doubt in my mind that the best 2 teams in 1A played in Murfreesboro on December 7th of 2007. Congratulations McKenzie.

Good post. The Rebels are already back at work this week to start another run asap. Generally, I don't guess most of us would really care to play SP again this season really. Once was enough for me anyway.

Butchie The McKenzie Mouth

OK monsterman99, the season is over and the dealing is done. The Rebels are #2 in the state in class A. The talk is talked and tell me now, just who DO you pull for really?????? I promise you that any team that makes it to the 'Boro is gonna hurt some feelings along the way just because it's the nature of the beast. South Pittsburg did some SERIOUS damage to some teams they played this season on the scoreboard and after playing them I sure can see how. Any team we played this season would have lived a nightmare playing them last Friday. It's not a bad thing really, it's just part of the game.

As for 'ol Butchie, yeah he'll do some talking all in fun. But, if you ever take the time to meet him at a game you'll find that he's a pretty good dude even though he'll prolly kick my butt for saying so. But, anyway, the "Butchie" family are super fine folks havin' fun with Rebel football. We don't mind sparring with you on here but, please don't take it so personal. Now, go get ready for next season 'cause we'll be back again. We may well look a lot different and be a little less potent (or maybe not too) but, we'll have the same dream next season we had this season.

Goals and dreams is what this is all about anyway. Have a good off-season!!

tha' duck

OK monsterman99, the season is over and the dealing is done. The Rebels are #2 in the state in class A. The talk is talked and tell me now, just who DO you pull for really?????? I promise you that any team that makes it to the 'Boro is gonna hurt some feelings along the way just because it's the nature of the beast. South Pittsburg did some SERIOUS damage to some teams they played this season on the scoreboard and after playing them I sure can see how. Any team we played this season would have lived a nightmare playing them last Friday. It's not a bad thing really, it's just part of the game.

As for 'ol Butchie, yeah he'll do some talking all in fun. But, if you ever take the time to meet him at a game you'll find that he's a pretty good dude even though he'll prolly kick my butt for saying so. But, anyway, the "Butchie" family are super fine folks havin' fun with Rebel football. We don't mind sparring with you on here but, please don't take it so personal. Now, go get ready for next season 'cause we'll be back again. We may well look a lot different and be a little less potent (or maybe not too) but, we'll have the same dream next season we had this season.

Goals and dreams is what this is all about anyway. Have a good off-season!!

tha' duck

Butchie "gets it" on here...This web-site is all about having fun...He has fun and gets under people's skin and those people take everything so serious and he just reels them in....I do the same thing on the basketball threads....I know Butchie doesn't do basketball but he should go see some of the stuff we say and the response we get....

I don't think I have said it yet but CONGRATS on getting to The Boro....There is NOTHING like seeing the team you support and for some of us the team we used to play for come out of that tunnel or that endzone onto the turf of MTSU....You know you have made it then as a program....I haven't had the pleasure of seeing the team I support win one yet,I've seen three runnerups but still the run to get there is awesome.....

Congrats to South Pittsburg..They came out ready to play and had one of those dream games you hope for when you get there.....

Butchie "gets it" on here...This web-site is all about having fun...He has fun and gets under people's skin and those people take everything so serious and he just reels them in....I do the same thing on the basketball threads....I know Butchie doesn't do basketball but he should go see some of the stuff we say and the response we get....

I don't think I have said it yet but CONGRATS on getting to The Boro....There is NOTHING like seeing the team you support and for some of us the team we used to play for come out of that tunnel or that endzone onto the turf of MTSU....You know you have made it then as a program....I haven't had the pleasure of seeing the team I support win one yet,I've seen three runnerups but still the run to get there is awesome.....

Congrats to South Pittsburg..They came out ready to play and had one of those dream games you hope for when you get there.....

Thanks P&G Standard,

I remember when ya'll got those 3 Silver Balls and listened to all those games. Even called ya'lls school one year on game day morning the last time ya'll played David Lipscomb (I believe it was) and told them/ya'll I was behind ya'll( I listened to the last 8 minutes sitting in the parking lot of Long John Silver's in Paris!) and ya'll lost in a close one. I played for the Rebels as did my son and you are so right. There isn't anything like seeing them come out on that turf at MTSU to play for it all!!!!! My son and I shared that together last Firday afternoon!!!!! Awesome!! The butt whippin' wasn't fun at all but, the fans in McKenzie are all still smiling and picking up those kids to go for it again next season. Any community who hasn't made it that far can't imagine the dedication and work it takes OR the joy of seeing their kids and their team come out on that field in early December in the 'Boro and go for it all. There are no losers in that game.

The game you are talking about was either the Chatt Tyner game or the Alcoa game....Tyner scored a TD with a little over a minute left to beat us 13-10 and Alcoa stopped us at the one yard line on 4th down to beat us 27-20 after we trailed 27-0 at half....Trousdale game in 05 was much like the one you guys had with South Pittsburg...