McKenzie Football

cptjack34

they are lucky and over-rated...................................

About 4 weeks ago, there were a lot of people weren't giving the Pirates nor the Rebels a shot to win this. Maybe neither of them have a shot at winning the Title. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 4 weeks ago, there were a lot of people weren't giving the Pirates nor the Rebels a shot to win this. Maybe neither of them have a shot at winning the Title. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

all I can say is that the ball is going west...............................................

ya know, it really gets old seeing someone way Mckenzie is overratted.. I personaly have NOT seen anyone from spitt say they were overratted.. fact is you was not VOTED to the game you have earned it period. so get off your wagon stop saying that crap....if someone in the past has said you were lucky or overratted then tell them no spitt... by most part we respect Mckenzie I knwo i do and believe me this town is about 4,200 people it is the talk of the and MOST are scared to death of Mckenzie so dont think we think its gonan be a runaway we have to show up and play pirate ball period..I just wanted to let you guys know your ears should be burning you have most of thsi town scared right now believe it or not..... as that is said they believe in the Pirates also

We know that the "overrated" thing isn''t coming from S. Pitt.. It's kind of an inside joke amongst the Rebel clan. We kinda heard it a lot this season and it just sort of stuck I guess. Don't give it a second thought, we're just having fun. Those individuals who said we were overrated during the season silently stalk our threads and so we just like to remind them of what they said about us. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

To say the least, the McKenzie folks are concerned as to the outcome of this game Friday too!!!! If both teams come into this game with a healthy respect for each other, we'll all get our money's worth at the game!!!! I hope my nerves can take one more gunfight this season!!!!!!!!!

I went out to the high school this afternoon to get my bunches tickets and the flow of folks getting tickets was pretty steady at that time. From the talk, a good bit of McKenzie is gonna be vacant Friday!!!!!!! All schools and daycares closed. Many businesses will close. The local industry facilities will definitely feel the "spirit" this game has generated here in the area. I also know of quite a few folks from several of the surrounding towns that are coming along with us!!!! If we can all manage to get ourselves together in one area of the stadium we should be able to make a little bit of noise anyway.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After The Game Friday I'll Be Driving Home. But As Soon As I Get Here I'll Be On Here. You Coming By To Gloat Or To Congratulate? http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 But When Football Is Over I'm Gone. I Don't Do Basketball. But Baseball Will Bring Me Back On The Boards. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 But For Weeks Now Mckenzie Fans Have Been Saying I Hope We Make It But Spitt Looks Really Good. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 So Respect To Yall As Well. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

We know that the "overrated" thing isn''t coming from S. Pitt.. It's kind of an inside joke amongst the Rebel clan. We kinda heard it a lot this season and it just sort of stuck I guess. Don't give it a second thought, we're just having fun. Those individuals who said we were overrated during the season silently stalk our threads and so we just like to remind them of what they said about us. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

To say the least, the McKenzie folks are concerned as to the outcome of this game Friday too!!!! If both teams come into this game with a healthy respect for each other, we'll all get our money's worth at the game!!!! I hope my nerves can take one more gunfight this season!!!!!!!!!

I went out to the high school this afternoon to get my bunches tickets and the flow of folks getting tickets was pretty steady at that time. From the talk, a good bit of McKenzie is gonna be vacant Friday!!!!!!! All schools and daycares closed. Many businesses will close. The local industry facilities will definitely feel the "spirit" this game has generated here in the area. I also know of quite a few folks from several of the surrounding towns that are coming along with us!!!! If we can all manage to get ourselves together in one area of the stadium we should be able to make a little bit of noise anyway.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hay Butchie I have a good idea. I will go to the game and you can watch the little ones for me...........................

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hay Butchie I have a good idea. I will go to the game and you can watch the little ones for me........................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'll Gag And Duck Tape Em. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 It Won't Be Pretty

I'll Gag And Duck Tape Em. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 It Won't Be Pretty

I guess that I will have to just watch it on the bub tube...............................go REBELS.............................from region5 /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

I guess that I will have to just watch it on the bub tube...............................go REBELS.............................from region5 /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

That's The Price You Pay For Having Em. Every Man Has A Plow To Pull In Life... So... Getta Pulling. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

That's The Price You Pay For Having Em. Every Man Has A Plow To Pull In Life... So... Getta Pulling. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

I'm trying to get the wife to call in sick Friday so I can go....................... /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm trying to get the wife to call in sick Friday so I can go....................... /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Whew, I'm just now catchin' my breath from last Friday night!!!!!!!!!! But, already this week is crazy here in McKenzie!!!!! EVERYONE is getting amped for this one!!!!!! People who don't even talk about football around here normally are planning too come to the game!! Everywhere I turn, people are talking about this game. Every football fan across the state will be keeping an eye on these games this weekend and FINALLY the Rebels are in the hunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!