who would do the best in college?

wosbodog

Out of all the wrestlers in Tennessee who will be the most dominant in the future like in college?

From class of 2007 we have among others Ben Johnson, Brandon Wright, Demetrius Johnson, Daniel Waddell, Darius Williams, Justin Spain, John Michael Simpson, and about half the soddy daisy team. Most of these guys have placed nationally sometime during their high school careers. I know Demetrius placed in some freestyle and greco tournaments that some people might not know about. Brandon Wright had the most success this past year with his 4th place finish at sr nationals so I guess that makes him the leader of the pack. But what about our younger guys? Who has the most potential? Offhand, I'd say Jake Young from Ooltlewah has to be #1 since he beat the national champion Danny Tolbert (who was a sophomore at the time) at regions and Jake was only a freshman! But don't forget about the trio of 8th grader 103 medalists and of course the infamous TJ Duncan.

Agree? Disagree? Who wants to talk about this?

the 8th grader is out of Greenback right

Yeah but he's gonna have a tough time getting the training he needs. Doesn't Greenback have like 200 kids in the whole school? Plus there aren't a lot of strong wrestling programs in that area. Jeremy can do it, but he's gonna have a tougher time staying on top than Alex Manley or TJ Duncan since they go to top schools and the toughest tournaments. Jeremy I guess will have to make up for it by getting as much experience on the national level as possible.

Yeah the 8th grader is from Greenback. The other 8th graders are Alex Manley from Baylor, Mark Simpson from MBA, and TJ Duncan from McCallie. There may be more but those are the ones I know of. By the way there's a 103 or 112 from Father Ryan named Anthony Simpson (I don't know how old he is). I wonder if he's coach Patrick Simpson's son which would make him cousin to John Michael and the others.

Yeah the 8th grader is from Greenback. The other 8th graders are Alex Manley from Baylor, Mark Simpson from MBA, and TJ Duncan from McCallie. There may be more but those are the ones I know of. By the way there's a 103 or 112 from Father Ryan named Anthony Simpson (I don't know how old he is). I wonder if he's coach Patrick Simpson's son which would make him cousin to John Michael and the others.

Anthony is the cousin of the other Simpson's. However, I believe that he is the son of Jim Simpson, Pat and Frank's brother.