Who will win the DII-AA state championship?

timbdp

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without having seen any other team I would have to say BA. They have the best RB in the state in Chris Jordan who is a man among boys. Also their defense is going to be strong, particularly the line. QB will be a question mark though.

BA in my honest opinion. I think there will be alot of surprises though. MBA will be something to watch with new coaching, however have to give a few years to continue to evolve. I hope that father ryan can keep building on what they have baby stepped with this past year with making the playoffs. Nice to see Father Ryan growing kinda like that MBA is starting to grow through. I think one of the surprises will be JPII. They have a great coaching staff and a young and learning defense. They gave up alot of points last year in AA. Losing their star player hurts, however, it might be a motivation factor. I have heard that they have a really nice scout player or two that will be a nice surprise for the league. Think they have a chance to make the playoffs and that is saying something with who they are playing. But I think they will surprise alot of people.

Do not really follow the Chat. area very much. Anyone put any thought into MUS? Just wondering. They use to be such a power.

predict BA again this year.

Ryan to win as Dark Horse. I can't wait for the JPII game. That should set the tone.

Ole Dad

BA in my honest opinion. I think there will be alot of surprises though. MBA will be something to watch with new coaching, however have to give a few years to continue to evolve. I hope that father ryan can keep building on what they have baby stepped with this past year with making the playoffs. Nice to see Father Ryan growing kinda like that MBA is starting to grow through. I think one of the surprises will be JPII. They have a great coaching staff and a young and learning defense. They gave up alot of points last year in AA. Losing their star player hurts, however, it might be a motivation factor. I have heard that they have a really nice scout player or two that will be a nice surprise for the league. Think they have a chance to make the playoffs and that is saying something with who they are playing. But I think they will surprise alot of people.

Do not really follow the Chat. area very much. Anyone put any thought into MUS? Just wondering. They use to be such a power.

predict BA again this year.