FRA vs DeKalb

volsrule #1

big country do you care to go a little more in depth about these game predictions

Warren Co.: this is the upset special prediction that I will give. The Pioneers were a 5A Playoff Team last year but they weren't very good. They only beat DeKalb in the first game of the season 21-0 and they finished at 4-7.

Watertown: the Tigers are better than an average at best 1A school. They could have easily beaten both Watertown & another opponent last year but were just too inconsistent on offense.

Greenbrier: although I do see improvement I just can't pick a win over the Bobcats in Greenbrier. Last year the Tigers did do a great job of shutting down Greenbrier on offense throughout the night they just made silly errors by turning it over on offense or playing horrible on special teams and that allowed Greenbrier to win the game by a larger margain than what they really deserved to in my opinion.

Station Camp: the Bison are an upper level team in the region and right now I just don't think that DeKalb is quite that ready for PRIMETIME!!!

Cannon Co.: the Tigers lone win last year was in this one and if they continue to improve on offense they should win this one fairly easily this season.

Pearl Cohn: like SC the Firebirds are one of the region's elite teams and DeKalb just doesn't have the players right now to compete with the Firebirds.

Upperman: like Watertown this is the other game that DeKalb likely should have won in '06 and if they get any offensive production they will win in '07.

White House: the Blue Devils are yet another upper level team in the region and they are really the last "untouchable" that DeKalb will have on their schedule in 2007 (and likely in 2008 when DC should be ready to really compete in the region).

Sycamore: depending on how the Greenbrier game goes early in the year (also depending on how the Sycamore vs Greenbrier game goes two weeks earlier) this one could BELIEVE IT OR NOT be for a playoff spot. DeKalb Co. has never played for something like that this late in the season and this would be a big event. I like the War Eagles to win in the end and be the region's final playoff team when all is said and done.

Macon Co.: for the first time in three years in this region the DeKalb Co. Tigers will win a region game on "Senior Night" against their hated rivals.

In the end it will be the opening game against Class 5A Warren Co. that decides how special this season can be for DeKalb Co. and I like the Tigers to end up as winners in that game.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warren Co.: this is the upset special prediction that I will give. The Pioneers were a 5A Playoff Team last year but they weren't very good. They only beat DeKalb in the first game of the season 21-0 and they finished at 4-7.

Watertown: the Tigers are better than an average at best 1A school. They could have easily beaten both Watertown & another opponent last year but were just too inconsistent on offense.

Greenbrier: although I do see improvement I just can't pick a win over the Bobcats in Greenbrier. Last year the Tigers did do a great job of shutting down Greenbrier on offense throughout the night they just made silly errors by turning it over on offense or playing horrible on special teams and that allowed Greenbrier to win the game by a larger margain than what they really deserved to in my opinion.

Station Camp: the Bison are an upper level team in the region and right now I just don't think that DeKalb is quite that ready for PRIMETIME!!!

Cannon Co.: the Tigers lone win last year was in this one and if they continue to improve on offense they should win this one fairly easily this season.

Pearl Cohn: like SC the Firebirds are one of the region's elite teams and DeKalb just doesn't have the players right now to compete with the Firebirds.

Upperman: like Watertown this is the other game that DeKalb likely should have won in '06 and if they get any offensive production they will win in '07.

White House: the Blue Devils are yet another upper level team in the region and they are really the last "untouchable" that DeKalb will have on their schedule in 2007 (and likely in 2008 when DC should be ready to really compete in the region).

Sycamore: depending on how the Greenbrier game goes early in the year (also depending on how the Sycamore vs Greenbrier game goes two weeks earlier) this one could BELIEVE IT OR NOT be for a playoff spot. DeKalb Co. has never played for something like that this late in the season and this would be a big event. I like the War Eagles to win in the end and be the region's final playoff team when all is said and done.

Macon Co.: for the first time in three years in this region the DeKalb Co. Tigers will win a region game on "Senior Night" against their hated rivals.

In the end it will be the opening game against Class 5A Warren Co. that decides how special this season can be for DeKalb Co. and I like the Tigers to end up as winners in that game.

thanks for the in depth analysis