Wilson County Football

thtruth

What about those Wilson County Teams? 3 of them play head-to-head games in the 2 upper divisions and then we have 3 more playing each other in lower divisions. Here is how I see it.

Upper division

Kitty Central vs. Cub Meat -- Got to go with region foe- KC has JT and McChurch along with a lot of speed- CM hasn't beat anyone in scrimmage and lacks o-line. Look for big play capability with KC and short drives and punt with CM. KC wins

Big Blue vs. Cub Meat-- BB O-line is huge and experienced (will Dominate)- CM- BB Rolls over smaller D-line- Look for running game by both teams. BB running backs will have huge night while CM QB struggles to find places to run- Go Big Blue--D.E.V.I.L.S wins

Big Blue vs. Kitty Central--BB O-line again dominates county foe (Number 1 baby)- KC smaller and slower than D.E.V.I.L.S pride. Big night by a pair of BB backs- JT might be only seeing twenty (1/2)- BB owns the county

LOWER DIVISION

Friendlyship vs. H2O-- FS runs away with the game (sorry-no passing this year- too easy)- FS has too many athletes compared to H2O few

Friendlyship vs. mj jr.-- FS runs over 2nd private in county (point spread is 55)--FS athletes to mj jr. none (small numbers (athletes at DCA)

H2O vs. mj jr.-- H2O splits with private schools (point spread is 42) - H2O few athlets to mj jr. none (see above explanation)

Break Down

BB- OWNS this county- playoff with homefield advantage

KC- playoff team with 3 or 4 place

CM- May be playoff team- not in our region

FS- playoff team 2nd or 3rd behind G-ville

H2O- playoff team 4th (1 and done)

mj jr.- bottom feeder - county reject- start building for yearsssssssss down the road

BB-COUNTY CHAMPS BABY