Loudon vs. McMinn Cenral

smokey04

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st game of the season no way Loudon is overlooking Central. I will say this game is very interesting. There is no doubt central has the speed, but are they ready to take that step? Loudon by 2 TD"S.

Central doesn't need Loudon to overlook them for the Chargers to have a chance...but it sure wood help!

All ole' Matt has to say is...... I TOLD YOU SO!!!!! Motivation, Motivation, Motivation!!!!! That's one of the most important things during your week of preparation for a game. You must find some way to motivate the boys!!!! Once again I TOLD YOU SO!!! I've heard rumors that Coach Derrick flew in on a helicopter to the 50 yd line with the game ball.... Is this true??

All ole' Matt has to say is...... I TOLD YOU SO!!!!! Motivation, Motivation, Motivation!!!!! That's one of the most important things during your week of preparation for a game. You must find some way to motivate the boys!!!! Once again I TOLD YOU SO!!! I've heard rumors that Coach Derrick flew in on a helicopter to the 50 yd line with the game ball.... Is this true??

No it isn't true...but it is true that they were going to try to do that, but something happened they didn't. I don't know why. Not only that, but Cat Country had the Brandon Derrick Show going, the little league teams formed a tunnel for the Charger to run out in, and they came out in locked arms like Ohio State...they had all kinds of things looking good for them untill the game started! What do you mean they weren't motivated to play? They just laid down after Loudon had a big play and gave up. They were pumped up for the game, they just weren't as good as Loudon. Simple as that.

Central will play well tonight as long as they hang onto the ball. The Coaches and players need to remember to play ugly football. 3 yards and a cloud of dust.. And not forget that this is a TEAM SPORT.This game will come down to the 4qt. Just remember Shane Mo on the corner = 6 pts.

Butch and Sundance Rides Again! It was an ugly performance by the Chargers. You win and LOSE as a team. The Redskins executed their gameplan and the Chargers help them numerous times. Despite the horrible 1st and being down 14-0, the home team gets a good kickoff return and scores quickly. Kickoff coverage sticks the Redskins inside the 20. Then the Chargers give up the 70 yd TD run and then the TRAIN WRECKED! It is just this situation that the Chargers have to learn to play thru in order to compete with the 4 MONSTERS in 3-3A.(Howard, ND,Meigs and Polk). Tough trip to Oliver Springs next Friday!