96.5 WBFG Website...

wbfg965espn

It's been a while since I have posted but wanted to let you folks in West Tennessee know about 965wbfg.com

The good folks here at coacht.com have aided us in our move online. You will be able to listen to live audio of our 9 hours of high school coverage on Friday's plus other local shows.

It may not look like much now, but just keep checking back for updates!

If you need any information, questions etc. e-mail Chris Harris.

I like your show usually, but yesterday when you were talking about Mumford and Brighton, why did ya'll have to bring up anything about Mumford's coach's past? You made it sound like the guy was a bad guy. Mumford obviously thinks alot of him or he wouldn't be employed there. I think that was unprofessional by that reporter.

I like your show usually, but yesterday when you were talking about Mumford and Brighton, why did ya'll have to bring up anything about Mumford's coach's past? You made it sound like the guy was a bad guy. Mumford obviously thinks alot of him or he wouldn't be employed there. I think that was unprofessional by that reporter.

I'm the "reporter" who brought it up.

First of all, it was not brought up in a negative sense. It happened, I mentioned it in giving background for what he accomplished at Memphis East. In no way was he, or anyone at East, spoken of poorly. I don't know how you took from that that I said Coach Randall was a bad guy. All that was said was that he had an issue with administration and it was still ongoing.

If you have a problem with that, then that's your problem. Mentioning things that have actually happened is hardly unprofessional.

I'm the "reporter" who brought it up.

First of all, it was not brought up in a negative sense. It happened, I mentioned it in giving background for what he accomplished at Memphis East. In no way was he, or anyone at East, spoken of poorly. I don't know how you took from that that I said Coach Randall was a bad guy. All that was said was that he had an issue with administration and it was still ongoing.

If you have a problem with that, then that's your problem. Mentioning things that have actually happened is hardly unprofessional.

You never stated that he ran into problems with the administration. You said he had a problem that caused him to not coach there anymore and left it at that. It SOUNDED like the guy had done something wrong. If he was in a disagreement with the administration you should have said that, because then it would have seemed more like they didn't want to give him the funding he needed or wouldn't give he the control he needed or other problem.

I have nothing to do with the Munford program. I just think that if you're going to bring it up (which I don't think it should have been brought up to start with) , explain what you are talking about so you do not make the man look bad.