The Mighty Big Red vs. Northwest

bigredfan4ever

Big Red: 49

Clarksville NW: 0

Final

The Bull had 5 td's out of the total 7, 4 coming from the first half alone!!!! Dickson better have something coming into Big Red Country next friday, or they can kiss the Barrel Goodbye!!!!

Better check your stats 4 Allen 1 Lawson 1 Corbin 1 Jones

If he would have scored 5 he would have broke the record

Your probably right standing room only!!

Congrats to the Big Red! Lots of players stepped up last night! There were a few questions going into the game and I believe the team made a statement last night! Carry the momentum into practice and keep the barrel at home, where it belongs!

To the patriot faithful:

Lets carry the momentum of the playoffs into the stands. Let the patriots know you are there. Thanks to the horn man for making the trip to Clarksville. I know the guys were proud to see ya!!!

Congrats to the Big Red! Lots of players stepped up last night! There were a few questions going into the game and I believe the team made a statement last night! Carry the momentum into practice and keep the barrel at home, where it belongs!

To the patriot faithful:

Lets carry the momentum of the playoffs into the stands. Let the patriots know you are there. Thanks to the horn man for making the trip to Clarksville. I know the guys were proud to see ya!!!

The Pats looked great,but they were playing apretty weak sister. DC will be a real challenge and will come to Paris with the advantage of hyaving seen us play and the ability to prepare for our strengths. We won't have that luxury.A huge crowd in RED, good coaching, and a super effort on the kid's part could carry the day.

AWSOME game Saturday night. The game being played on Saturday actually helped me to get to go. I was not going to get to go on Friday. Thanks NORTHWEST!

I see an undefeated regular season on the way. Dickson will not be that tough. I read in Murphy Fair that they lost alot of their talent from last year. The barrel will be at home where it belongs.

Checking scores I see that Hillsboro tied (what is that???) and Melrose won. They will be our challenges. Each week get better boys and your goals of going to play Maryville will come true.

Get there early on Friday, it will be Packed!!