Greeneville at Mercer County KY

KEV-O

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope the Devils can bring one home for Tennessee! Will be an extremely tough game though. If Greeneville has any hopes of winning they will have to score early and often. If they can score on one or two of the first possesions(sp) and the defense is working together, they might be able to pull it off. But if Mercer County gets up early, I don't see them looking back.

Some of the guys that have watched the film said u can't tell that mercer won state last year in there jamboree they beat a team that won 3 games by 6 points so it could turn out to be a great game if jordan can get his feet planted and make his throws and not worry about running the ball he has some very good receivers and i know ballard will be settling in and will make some great calls good luck devils

Greeneville wins 31-28

That was a great job guys i think the rest of tennessee should take notice of the greene devils this year it may be really early but if u lead a previous state champ all through the game and lose in the closing minute ur doing something right great job defense hopefully sometime in the next 8 games our offense will be there to support u this may be the hardest game we have all year but they gave it there all