central? can we bounce back? josh moss?

charger023

If Jordan has a great night, the chargers will have a good night... But i expect Meigs to be keying on him.. Maybe Slack steps up and comes through in a big game.. Moses will have the defense ready to go Friday

I wish Mick Gross would step up and become the guy at qb so Jordon could use his talents at another position, even though I bet he would rather be the qb. It would be better for the team that way. Right now Mick is just way too inconsistant. One series he will look like an all region qb, and the next you could pull anybody out of the stands and they could be more accurate than him! Do you think alternating qbs during the game has anything to do with that? Maybe he can't get into a good flow of the game? I don't think there is any doubt that Mick can get the job done, the question is can he become more consistant.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish Mick Gross would step up and become the guy at qb so Jordon could use his talents at another position, even though I bet he would rather be the qb. It would be better for the team that way. Right now Mick is just way too inconsistant. One series he will look like an all region qb, and the next you could pull anybody out of the stands and they could be more accurate than him! Do you think alternating qbs during the game has anything to do with that? Maybe he can't get into a good flow of the game? I don't think there is any doubt that Mick can get the job done, the question is can he become more consistant.

I think he could become more consistant, IF he had confidence from the coaches like they have in Jordan.. I think alternating the QB's is a helpful thing in some ways. But teams will start to pick up on it. If they wanna pass it jordan will go in at qb if they wanna run it he will be RB. Teams will pick up on it.. I just hope Mick comes out and plays Friday. I have confidence in him!

I think he could become more consistant, IF he had confidence from the coaches like they have in Jordan.. I think alternating the QB's is a helpful thing in some ways. But teams will start to pick up on it. If they wanna pass it jordan will go in at qb if they wanna run it he will be RB. Teams will pick up on it.. I just hope Mick comes out and plays Friday. I have confidence in him!

Thats why I say I hope Mick steps up and has a good game. If he does that, then Meigs cant key on Jordan, and that will open up everyone to have a big impact. If Mick goes, so goes the offense. But more than anything effort and intesity for 48 MINUTES is going to be the key for the chargers....that is why they lost to them the past two years. They are going to have to exceed meigs' intensity for 4 quarters and prevent the big play. That is what has killed the chargers the past few years. They will have a lead in the game and they will be playing really well, and then one big play will kill their will and they pretty much give up. Can they keep that from happening on friday? Can meigs make the big play? Central, DON'T TURN THE BALL OVER!! Protect the ball, play hard, and don't let up, and they will come out on top!! GO CHARGERS

Thats why I say I hope Mick steps up and has a good game. If he does that, then Meigs cant key on Jordan, and that will open up everyone to have a big impact. If Mick goes, so goes the offense. But more than anything effort and intesity for 48 MINUTES is going to be the key for the chargers....that is why they lost to them the past two years. They are going to have to exceed meigs' intensity for 4 quarters and prevent the big play. That is what has killed the chargers the past few years. They will have a lead in the game and they will be playing really well, and then one big play will kill their will and they pretty much give up. Can they keep that from happening on friday? Can meigs make the big play? Central, DON'T TURN THE BALL OVER!! Protect the ball, play hard, and don't let up, and they will come out on top!! GO CHARGERS

If Central limits turnovers, and stops Mobriant they win...

If Central limits turnovers, and stops Mobriant they win...

think they will though? what about limiting the big play? confidence is everything when it comes to the chagers...if a big play happens, will they man up and still play hard, or will they just say here we go again and just lay down?

think they will though? what about limiting the big play? confidence is everything when it comes to the chagers...if a big play happens, will they man up and still play hard, or will they just say here we go again and just lay down?

I think they will shut mobriant down, not really sure about limiting the turnovers.. I think they had 5 against Loudon, and 3 against Oliver Springs. Plus they fumbled a few times but recovered it Friday.. Maybe this team will man up and play all 4 quarters and not lay down like the teams in the past..

I think they will shut mobriant down, not really sure about limiting the turnovers.. I think they had 5 against Loudon, and 3 against Oliver Springs. Plus they fumbled a few times but recovered it Friday.. Maybe this team will man up and play all 4 quarters and not lay down like the teams in the past..

I don't think they will lay down. this coaching staff works really hard and will have them ready. GO CHARGERS

I hope so.. A win Friday, will get them off to a succesful yr..

Yeah it would really jumpstart Central's season if they got a win friday. What would it do to Meigs' season if they walked of the field on the losing side? Would they be able to recover and still have a good season if the lost to the Chargers? they haven't had to deal with that a whole lot the last few years......

Yeah it would really jumpstart Central's season if they got a win friday. What would it do to Meigs' season if they walked of the field on the losing side? Would they be able to recover and still have a good season if the lost to the Chargers? they haven't had to deal with that a whole lot the last few years......

If Central beats Meigs Friday.. Central will have a good yr and Meigs will have a bad year.

I am confused. What is it that you have against Coach Derrick? I am guessing it has someting to do with this great punter yall are talking about. Just somebody update me please. What could he have done to lose the respect?

I have nothin against Coach Derrick (Davis) that is, Now Coach Derrick from Central I don't believe any one likes! I don't understand what your post meant.

I have nothin against Coach Derrick (Davis) that is, Now Coach Derrick from Central I don't believe any one likes! I don't understand what your post meant.

I think most peope are very pleased with the job coach Derrick is doing at central. There is certainly more buzz around the campus than there used to be. If anyone can't look at the charger program and doesn't see that it is headed in the right direction, they don't know much about football. And the reason for the buzz is coach Derrick. He is the one who has turned the program around to the right direction. There are things getting done at central that used to be laughed at if it were brought up. Just give him a few years, and there will be plenty of people who doesn't like Coach Derrick because they won't be able to beat him and his team.