central? can we bounce back? josh moss?

charger023

I think most peope are very pleased with the job coach Derrick is doing at central. There is certainly more buzz around the campus than there used to be. If anyone can't look at the charger program and doesn't see that it is headed in the right direction, they don't know much about football. And the reason for the buzz is coach Derrick. He is the one who has turned the program around to the right direction. There are things getting done at central that used to be laughed at if it were brought up. Just give him a few years, and there will be plenty of people who doesn't like Coach Derrick because they won't be able to beat him and his team.

Well the people don't like him now and that what it takes. What is central going to do when there are no fans show up on fridays?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who does not like him?

People who don't like him would not like anyone in that position.

It only matters what the kids that play on Friday night and walk the halls during the week think about him. A good coach could care less about what the parents think.. You can not make everyone happy.. He gets pay wheather he wins or loses.... I have a lot more I would like to say but this is not the place

It has been more than a FEW years since Central has beat Meigs, 9 to be exact I think. Meigs will have a good year no matter the outcome of Friday's game. Meigs isn't the type of team to rely on one game as to whether or not their season is successful. Now Central on the other hand may be, I do not know!!! Good luck to both teams but I pick Meigs to beat Central once again and Central will go at least 5-5 this year.

It only matters what the kids that play on Friday night and walk the halls during the week think about him. A good coach could care less about what the parents think.. You can not make everyone happy.. He gets pay wheather he wins or loses.... I have a lot more I would like to say but this is not the place

Good point. I have talked to several players and know a few personally and they tell me that they would run through a brick wall for this guy. They are completely behind coach derrick. And the people who dislike coach derrick, why don't you get in there and see if you can do a better job considering the circumstances and have it going in the right direction as fast as derrick is . GO CHARGERS!!!