WHO DOES EAST HICKMAN PLAY THIS WEEK?

downtheline

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New school and I hope that whoever they play that coach Jones and company get the most out of the young men. Things may seem tough this year but a few years down the line the jokes will stop. BOOK IT!!!

Now on another note I believe Marshall Co. wins their game this week. Who do they play again?????

Hickman Co. has NO RIGHT TO TALK BAD ABOUT ANYONE'S FOOTBALL PROGRAM!!!! The Bulldogs haven't sniffed the playoffs since 1998 and '97 was their last "winning season" (6-5).

New school and I hope that whoever they play that coach Jones and company get the most out of the young men. Things may seem tough this year but a few years down the line the jokes will stop. BOOK IT!!!

Now on another note I believe Marshall Co. wins their game this week. Who do they play again?????

Hickman Co. has NO RIGHT TO TALK BAD ABOUT ANYONE'S FOOTBALL PROGRAM!!!! The Bulldogs haven't sniffed the playoffs since 1998 and '97 was their last "winning season" (6-5).

i agree. they might be takin some beatins right now but it will all be worth it in a couple of years!!!

hey bigcountry, look at your comment box in your profile.

i agree. they might be takin some beatins right now but it will all be worth it in a couple of years!!!

hey bigcountry, look at your comment box in your profile.

Just got it and consider it done when CoachT gets my money so I'll once again be a "Plus Member". Right now my membership has expired but by the end of the week that will hopefully have changed.

Im with you all the way BC!!! There is not a better man for the job to start the program then Coach Jones!!!!

Good luck Coaches and players!!!!

[/quot

Oh, yea... Marshall County will dominate!!!!! Donte Hightower will release the pain on Hickman!!!!! Im not even a fan of Marshall County!!!!

This Friday is the "buy " week for them. They play Sept 7th in Collinwood , and the first ever home game is Sept 14th hosting Stewart County. Win or lose, that game will be a happy day for those kids. Finally

Thanks, That field is pretty nice.. I had the chance to check it out a few weeks ago.. Maybe we can get some rain so that grass will grow...