BOYDBASEBALL19

Shadrick69

hey chris i was doin some readin of old posts.. and i ran across this one...

talk crap....we just dominate and we know your scared....and ccs will get their lunch eatn by boyd....i f'n gaurantee victory ... if we dont beat ccs i will quit my summer team on the spot you hear that ....goodbye

that was the one you made in the district 6-a tourney thread...me and a couple others were wondering if you had called your summer team coach and told him you were quiting..if you havent are you plannin on it... or are you gonna be hypocritical about it and go back on what you said and play??

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shadrick, that's a very good point. And what was that one on the same thread....a boyd player posted something like...CCS, after we beat you and shake your hands, don't cry and get tears on my uniform cause I want it clean for when we go to state?

Does anybody else remember that statement?

I don't know who these people are, but whoever you are, please stop saying this. All it's going to do is cause more trouble. Chris was talking crap because he's a very competitive guy. I've played against him since I was 10 and 1 year I played with him. Talking crap is part of the game, and Boyd still has a great team, we were just the better team on that day. Just let things die down.

[Edited by Dale on 5/24/02 6:28P]

Guest sportsfan4913

shadrick is one of the best ball players i have ever seen play at the high school level...i cant wait to see where u go to play at the next level. What round are u projected to drafted in again...2nd or 3rd i heard. congratulations

Once again we see

charles online talking crap about other players. He still has not answered the question about playing this summer. Is he all mouth and no action, or is he a man of his word? You are a good pitcher but a very mouthy person. It's put up or shut time.

Guest TheAfterMath

True that. Usually when you talk that much crap, you should be able to back it up. In retrospect, all you did was make yourself look like a fool and a loser. So how is French going? If you have to go to summer school, try not to cheat there too.

Guest sportsfan4913

BD all mouth and no action??..i was 3-4 against chattanooga christian i came to play and win, some others on my team did not. i did my part to help us win and we didnt but dont say im all talk....i gauranteed a win thinking i was going to pitch, wish id gotten the chance. well be back next year though.

So you didn't pitch, it shouldn't have mattered. I am still waiting for the answer on whether you will play this summer, but since you haven't said anything about it you probably will play. CCS players just kept their mouthes shut and played ball, it is a shame someone as good as you can't do the same thing.