McKenzie 42 - Dresden 0

ChanceHudgins

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. IMO! Mckenzie has a very good football team. They have a great chance to run the table and be 10-0 when the post season gets here. Now the thing with single A is there are not very many good football teams left in this classification. In my opinion, The rebels should be in the boro HANDS DOWN. They would be a good team in 2a. not a state contender but a solid team. I wish them the best. And you rebel fans should not accept anything less than a trip this year to the boro. I think it would be a sour taste if you fall short again. Especially now that JCS is 2a.

Now lets just be honest. Dresden is as bad as they have been in a very long time. That happens to most schools when the talent pool runs dry. I can think of some other schools that are approaching that time also. Bruceton will not stay on the field with the rebels. That should be your only test of the year in Single A. Its just not very competitive until you get to Mt. Pleasant. GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR.