Rockwood Tiger Football

tigerfan4ever

I haven't said much on here in the last couple years but after tonight's game I have got to make some comments. First of all I would like to say congrats to the tigers for a 2-0 start. After last wks performance I think many people including myself was doubting Webb's squad. Well, tonight was a perfect example of the capabilities of the tigers. They have the talent to make some noise. They were picked to have a close call tonight and came out w/ a turnover on the first play but Webb got everything together and they played ball. Breazeale had a great night throwing 4 tds that I can think of maybe 5 im not sure. Rockwood hasn't thrown the ball that much ever I don't think. Not in webb's time anyway. He did an excellent job tonight on the sidelines and he realized that he had to throw it and thats why the outcome was so. I think if the tigers play the way they usually do and pound it all the time this game is different but Webb found air and took flight. He did an excellent job and so did the players w/ their play. Im not saying that the tigers will win all their games or even 7 games, im saying if they play the way the did tonight w/ the exception of about 4 plays then they can play w/ about anyone on the schedule. Good job to Webb and his coaching staff along w/ his players.

Roberts is rep'n my #4

Good game boys