McMinn Central @ Meigs County

tigers50

what does the boyd game matter, we have different players than boyd... ya'll have one good player and dont give that whole run around on how rell threw 3 passes 2 put them in the endzone, he's young and there will be more pressure on them this game cause central is bringin everyone and that stadium will be pack.... we're quicker than boyd and meigs combined they wont be able 2 stop petway, jackson, shane mo, or slack... and they're lucky moss cant play.. we will stop mowbryant 2 the best of our ability (he'll probably score 2 touchdowns thats it) chargers ice skate right past meigs 21-14!!!!!!!! "we dont need ot"

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meigs couldve played 37 overtimes and would still be ready. Heck they could play 37 overtimes on a Thursday and still be ready for McMinn Central on a Friday. Boyd is a much better team than Central in the fact that they are mentally tough and very disciplined and a lot of hard nosed players. It was a tough loss for the Bucs but a good win for the Tigers. Should build a lot of momentum for Meigs comin into this week.

Should be a lot of momentum for the Chargers coming off a 35 point thumping of Oliver Springs. I think Central is much tougher mentally from week one to week two. They improved their attitude and effort a lot. They just looked like a different team in week two, even though they sort of let off the gas a little bit in the second half. Both teams will be ready to play and it should be a great game.

I guess what it will come down to is this....Central has some good athletes and Meigs has some good athletes. The question is who will execute like they are suppost to and who gets out coached?!

Central has more athletes that Meigs does, although they do have some good athletes, Meigs has in the past has just executed more than Central...and it may have been a little better coaching for meigs in years past, but I believe that is in the process of changing!

Central has more athletes that Meigs does, although they do have some good athletes, Meigs has in the past has just executed more than Central...and it may have been a little better coaching for meigs in years past, but I believe that is in the process of changing!

Sounds like its going to be a heck of game and I kinda hope it takes everything out of the Chargers for the following week. From what I've seen and heard this game could go either way, so I would give the edge to the Tigers, just because of their experience from last year. Meigs 31, Central 30, 2OT

Sounds like its going to be a heck of game and I kinda hope it takes everything out of the Chargers for the following week. From what I've seen and heard this game could go either way, so I would give the edge to the Tigers, just because of their experience from last year. Meigs 31, Central 30, 2OT

You better hope it takes everything from the chargers if they lose.. If they win watch out.. Im telling you.. those almighty chiefs will be 0-3!

You better hope it takes everything from the chargers if they lose.. If they win watch out.. Im telling you.. those almighty chiefs will be 0-3!

If we cant get our pass defense under control, it may be a long season. I'm hoping we realize if we cant cover them then we need to keep the receivers from getting off the line, good luck this week (this week only)

meigs goes in to this week with big physical game one thing central has yet to prove they have but two things central has meigs doent have is speed and depth hopefully the chargers can generate a win out of these two things

I think that MC is a good team. After the woopin that Loudon put on LCity this past Fri. I think it proves they played a great team in Loudon. Central is a better team than they have been in the past, could this year be the year they jump the Meigs hurrdle? With this big rivalry it makes it fun. I hope to see a good game.