McMinn Central @ Meigs County

tigers50

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man im allergic to eggs.... but centrals still gonnna come out on top by 7

MAN...... All you do is talk ignorant trash on here.... Not talking about this post but like the one about "T-Wat" and Shane Moe and Shamblen.... I mean come on!!!!!! I'm a better football player and all I do is live and clean my van, "Down by the River."

MAN...... All you do is talk ignorant trash on here.... Not talking about this post but like the one about "T-Wat" and Shane Moe and Shamblen.... I mean come on!!!!!! I'm a better football player and all I do is live and clean my van, "Down by the River."

If Central wins or not Friday who knows, but one thing is for sure - we will find out how hard the MC kids will play for Coach Derrick. Coach Derrick needs this win to turn the corner for this program. A loss here sets them back - big time. One thing I have always amired about Meigs County is their sense of pride. They play hard, even though they may not be the more talented team. I do think however, MC does have the better team this year. What they have to find is heart. Taylor Watson and Shane Moses are both good ball players. MC needs to take a page out of Meigs book and play as a team with one heartbeat, instead of a group of talented players. Play with heart and as a team MC wins by two touchdowns, if not Meigs will find a way.

I watched Meigs when they faced Boyd last firday. It's the same ol Meigs Co. that we all know, run the ball right at the team's defense until they can't take it no more. The Mobriant boy is more of a "beast" than he was last year, which is scary. i don't care how many athlete's central may think they have, but i highly doubt none of them can take down Tyler Mobriant without going for the legs. Meigs also has other weapons in the backfield like the big fullback #5 who is also their middle linebacker. And if you hear the linebacker Watson over the intercom for a tackles it may not be the Taylor Watson from central but Meigs #7 Nathan Watson who had a very impressive game agianst boyd last week. I didn't get to see the beating Loudon gave Central but i heard once the chargers got hit in the mouth they backed down. We'll hopefully it's changed for them since then because the ol Meigs Co. Tigers i know loves to hit people. But like i was saying i haven't seen Central play yet so i'm probaly over looking them some, but based on the facts Ive heard an seen, I'm picking Meigs to win this won.

TIGERS: 28 (If they make all their extra-points haha)

CHARGERS: 14

By God! Meigs has been doin it for 11 years now and these boys aren't gonna let it stop now... They have started the roll and its gonna continue until the end of the year... All of the guys you named, Mobriant, Neeley, and Watson are all gonna show up and play their hearts out.... And this Taylor (apparently brian Erlacker) won't be able to stop T-Mo or Neeley on the run and Watson will run over anyone carrying the ball.

If Central wins or not Friday who knows, but one thing is for sure - we will find out how hard the MC kids will play for Coach Derrick. Coach Derrick needs this win to turn the corner for this program. A loss here sets them back - big time. One thing I have always amired about Meigs County is their sense of pride. They play hard, even though they may not be the more talented team. I do think however, MC does have the better team this year. What they have to find is heart. Taylor Watson and Shane Moses are both good ball players. MC needs to take a page out of Meigs book and play as a team with one heartbeat, instead of a group of talented players. Play with heart and as a team MC wins by two touchdowns, if not Meigs will find a way.

I don't know if coach derrick needs this win to turn it around, but it would sure help the process. I have been saying all along that heart is the one thing central lacks. a group of talented players is a good way to describe central right now instead of a team...but that is going to change i do believe. Maybe friday central will take a page from meigs and play like a team and not give up when something will go bad!! good luck to both teams. looking forward to a great game

I don't know if coach derrick needs this win to turn it around, but it would sure help the process. I have been saying all along that heart is the one thing central lacks. a group of talented players is a good way to describe central right now instead of a team...but that is going to change i do believe. Maybe friday central will take a page from meigs and play like a team and not give up when something will go bad!! good luck to both teams. looking forward to a great game

Oh yeah, they need to win. The monkey needs to come off the back. A Meigs win will hopefully change the momentum of what has been a miserable run since the departure of one of the greatest football minds ever, Mike Newton.

You all keep talking about those kids at central needing to have heart and playing as a team. THEY DO have heart, but i guess you can count ALOT of the playing as a team problems to the head coach. When he cont to tell them how GREAT J Jackson is and fails to see the other talent and lack of confidence in those other players then YES they tend to get down. No one is asking to be patted on the head they just want it to be a TEAM EFFORT....

You all keep talking about those kids at central needing to have heart and playing as a team. THEY DO have heart, but i guess you can count ALOT of the playing as a team problems to the head coach. When he cont to tell them how GREAT J Jackson is and fails to see the other talent and lack of confidence in those other players then YES they tend to get down. No one is asking to be patted on the head they just want it to be a TEAM EFFORT....

J.Jackson??? Who in the world??? Oh is he the quarterback who was supposebly getting letters his sophomore year???? Ha Ha.... Too bad colleges can't talk to ya till your a junior.... I can't wait till Meigs County rolls over him.... Ole' Matts gotta go.... Adios

How do you know that this is the case? Do you play? Are you a parent of a player? Or do you just not care for Coach Derrick?

I played sports for many years of my life and I cannot remember one time that my confidence was down because of a coach. I do remember though my mother letting me have it for saying something about my coach, when I did not think I was being treated fairly. She told me to shut up and get better or quit. Not once did she place blame on a coach, she put the blame where it belonged, me the player.

The reason I write this is to say that people always bad mouth a coach when it is personal, ie. their son or daughter did not get to play. If Coach Derrick thought J Jackson was so great, then why did he not start him at QB. Why does he cont. to go with a two QB system when it is obvious that J Jackson is the better of two. Leadership comes from players, not coaches. Coaches give tools, players build the product.

J.Jackson??? Who in the world??? Oh is he the quarterback who was supposebly getting letters his sophomore year???? Ha Ha.... Too bad colleges can't talk to ya till your a junior.... I can't wait till Meigs County rolls over him.... Ole' Matts gotta go.... Adios

who said Jackson is already getting letters? he will have the biggest game of his career so far against meigs. he will score 3 td's. he has that kind of talent, and he makes everyone around him better. at the same time though, no one is talking about j. harrison, who scored 2 tds last week and rushed for 100 yards or so. not to mention he also caught a td pass. he just might put up a few more against meigs!!

who said Jackson is already getting letters? he will have the biggest game of his career so far against meigs. he will score 3 td's. he has that kind of talent, and he makes everyone around him better. at the same time though, no one is talking about j. harrison, who scored 2 tds last week and rushed for 100 yards or so. not to mention he also caught a td pass. he just might put up a few more against meigs!!

ol polk and meigs ya'll act like sisters, and if ya'll was on mowbryant's jock any harder ya'll be his girlfriend... like i said mowbryant aka ( everyone in meigs county's step daddy) is good but ya'll talkin about them other dudes like they mean something... be real ya'll know everyone on our team we know one name, and there is just one more day till the game so after we smack you turds in the mouth don't make any excuses just bow down and admitt that its over

Bow down and say what is over? There is still a season left to play after Friday nights game. But maybe 4 Central beating Meigs means a successful season even if they lost every other game after Friday . Meigs has Tyler Mobriant and Central has Jordan Jackson but at the same time there are 10 other players on each side of the ball and those ten other players for the Tigers will be why the Tigers win and why Central loses again.