McMinn Central @ Meigs County

tigers50

who said Jackson is already getting letters? he will have the biggest game of his career so far against meigs. he will score 3 td's. he has that kind of talent, and he makes everyone around him better. at the same time though, no one is talking about j. harrison, who scored 2 tds last week and rushed for 100 yards or so. not to mention he also caught a td pass. he just might put up a few more against meigs!!

Actually, it was 102 yards rushing, 3 TD's (2 rushing and 1 catching a pass)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good post!!!PCWildcat4life, you should really try and listen to a legend in these situations. Are you just a fan of Polk County or are you the coach? You sound like you know what your talking about anyway. As for the game, Meigs County will make McMinn Central bow down on Friday.

Ha I'm just a fan of football, and for the Meigs an Polk are sisters comment. Listen i'd pick Polk over Meigs or anybody any day just because its my home town, but i'd pick Meigs over Central everyday. If Central wants to have any chance of winning this game, instead of getting on here an talking about how they want the game to go, they need to be working on how to beat the Tigers, which is not a easy task. And if anyone from Central on here that don't care much about what I have to say well just take this much advise from me, strap your pads an helmets on good and tight because Meigs will be out for blood come friday night.

Ha I'm just a fan of football, and for the Meigs an Polk are sisters comment. Listen i'd pick Polk over Meigs or anybody any day just because its my home town, but i'd pick Meigs over Central everyday. If Central wants to have any chance of winning this game, instead of getting on here an talking about how they want the game to go, they need to be working on how to beat the Tigers, which is not a easy task. And if anyone from Central on here that don't care much about what I have to say well just take this much advise from me, strap your pads an helmets on good and tight because Meigs will be out for blood come friday night.

so if maryville high school played polk you would pick polk just because that is where you are from? wow. everyone get your pen and paper and take notes from this guy. talk about knowledge of the game right there. the only thing that matters in football is geography. come on man...that is a little too much home cookin' don't ya think? and you don't think central will be out for blood either? neither one of these teams are afraid of each other. there will be a lot of hitting on both teams part...

you still jockin meigs and ol boy dont worry will give it 2 polk 2 so then you and your boyfriends from meigs can get together and jock browder or whoever ya'll have now that ol one eye willy has graduated, and 2 region chump or whoever your the main one jockin your step daddy aka mowbryant aka jesus of meigs county so make sure you're there 2 watch us rush the field, and then when u and pcwildcat4life or lack there of go out and eat or whatever you guys do u you'll have some one 2 ease the bitter pain

you still jockin meigs and ol boy dont worry will give it 2 polk 2 so then you and your boyfriends from meigs can get together and jock browder or whoever ya'll have now that ol one eye willy has graduated, and 2 region chump or whoever your the main one jockin your step daddy aka mowbryant aka jesus of meigs county so make sure you're there 2 watch us rush the field, and then when u and pcwildcat4life or lack there of go out and eat or whatever you guys do u you'll have some one 2 ease the bitter pain

Hahaha priceless. Classic McMinn Central right there. This is why nobody likes or respects them. Beautiful.

so if maryville high school played polk you would pick polk just because that is where you are from? wow. everyone get your pen and paper and take notes from this guy. talk about knowledge of the game right there. the only thing that matters in football is geography. come on man...that is a little too much home cookin' don't ya think? and you don't think central will be out for blood either? neither one of these teams are afraid of each other. there will be a lot of hitting on both teams part...

Well when us an Meigs go out an eat or whatever, we'll be sure to do it on the central field. And laugh how central always has their losing season then get on the internet the next year an act like their the defending state champs an can't be beat. And yes, i would pull for us if we played maryville, though maryville is an outstanding team, it's a little something called PRIDE! And don't worry when ya'll come play us this year we'll be sure to throw you a good welcoming party, to bad you won't be able to stop are crowd from charging the field this year after we remind everyone that Central is still the same ol Central.

[/quote

sorry! I was close enough wasn't I? How many is he going to get this friday? be nice if he could put those kinds of numbers up again!!!!

Fairly close, I just wanted to point it out that harrison can do it in both the run and the pass and is a dual threat..if he can match or do similar to those numbers id say central has a decent shot of knocking off meigs.

well central if yall do lose in a blow out friday..... i hear next year yall are gonna be twice as good an goin to win region an probaly sta..... wait i think i've heard this all before..... no that cant be...... o yea its kinda what yall have been sayin for the past decade or so..... o man an to think i about forgot when yall remind us every season

Good luck to Meigs, nothing against Central. You guys have one of the best atmospheres I've ever seen at a Friday night game. We loved the community support your team has. The band was great and the people could not have been nicer. You have a good team that fights till the end. You will do well this year. Good luck on your season!!