Fayette-Ware vs Hamilton

toinemac

i was wondering if anyone knew the score on this one its not in the sun or the appeal and not even listed on the TSSAA site thanks

Hey toinemac...According to they play tonight at 7:30. I hope Bolivar works on taking care of the football this week. Offense looked good at times, but still seems to be lacking that knock-out punch.

Hey toinemac...According to they play tonight at 7:30. I hope Bolivar works on taking care of the football this week. Offense looked good at times, but still seems to be lacking that knock-out punch.

thanks does anyone have any news from tonite the score isnt posted but it appears Hamilton won they are listed in the big ones contest as an undefeated participant but Bolivar FW is not listed maybe the guys know something we dont

and please dont get me started on Thursday we just refused to put the thing away Josh looked horrid his backup outperformed him but coach never pulled the plug on him maybe Perry will get some sense this week because if we give away 4 fumbles to fayette ware we are going to get buried it was a great effort for the defense but the offense really didnt support them